𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ why did the train just stop? ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ why did the train just stop? ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

The sky darkened and the rain got heavier Celeste played with her sky painted nails. Hermione's head rested on her shoulder, taking a nap. The movement of the train came to a stop and Harry shook Celeste out of her daze.

"W─What's going on?" asked Celeste with a sigh.

"I don't think so ─ we can't be," Hermione answered and Celeste's brows knitted in confusion and peered out the window.

"I─I can't see anything." Celeste frowned.

"So why're we stopping?" Ron asked the golden question that everyone wanted to know. Harry peaked his head out of the compartment followed by Celeste.

She could tell that other doors were opening to reveal other students trying to figure out what was going on.

The train in fact stopped and there were multiple thumbs coming from the compartments. Lights blacked out leaving Celeste inching closer to Harry.

"H─Harry..."

"Just stay by my side." Harry hushed lightly.

"Ouch! Ron that was my foot!" Hermione shrieked.

Celeste immediately divided her attention to her best friend, "Oh Hermione are you alright?"

"There are people coming ─ there's something moving out there," Ron stated.

The Black felt like she was in one of those muggle horror movies.

Harry and Hermione started bickering about trying to find the others or staying inside the compartment while Celeste squinted her eyes to decipher the figures.

"Quiet!" Remus's voice hoarse, stopping everyone from their conversations. Celeste gulped and stepped back.

Celeste smirked at Ron despite the tension, "See Ronnie I told you he isn't dead."

Remus would've laughed and taken the time to get a good look at the girl if he wasn't in such a hurry. "Stay here." before he could grab the handle, the compartment door opened to reveal something

Celeste's felt light dizziness and nauseous.

There was a figure looming over a crib, standing in front of her was a blonde and redhead woman.

Please don't take them, not Harry or Celeste!" cried the redhead.

"If you lay a hand on them ─ "

"You have no room to talk...traitor. Like husband like wife...I should've known. You shouldn't have chosen the wrong side Reyna De Martel...STEP ASIDE!"

"Celeste...CELESTE!"

Remus froze in shock and for the first time in years, the Lupin wanted to break down since the funeral. Those eyes, he could recognize that child-like innocence anywhere. Anyone could tell that this was Reyna's child by her features, the same button nose, and hints of Veela. Otherwise, everything else including her eyes reminded him of the Black family.

Celeste lifted her head to find her friends looming over worriedly and Harry munching on a chocolate bar, big eyes staring at Celeste in anxiousness.
"W─What happened? That scream─"

Harry jolted forward from his spot. "You heard it too!?"

"Yeah..."

"What was that thing?" Celeste demanded their future Defense Against Dark Arts teacher.

Remus handed her a bar of chocolate, "here's some chocolate my dear...that is a dementor. One of them from Azkaban."

"T─They were on the train? For what exactly?"

"For now I need to speak to the driver but ─" Remus didn't finish because he was already out the door.

While Remus was down the halls his heart pounded and his thoughts became haywire. Minutes ago he saw his best friend's children. It's been thirteen years since he last saw Harry and Celeste.

Because of his condition he wasn't allowed to take them in.

A mini James and Reyna at Hogwarts, orphans with no parents. They should've been there instead they are in coffins buried underground.

Poor James, Lily, and Reyna were too young to die. They may have been young to be parents but like any other, they died to protect theirs until the last breath.

They reached Hogwarts in ten minutes. Celeste, Harry, and Hermione were dragged by McGonagall to visit Madam Pomfrey.

"This year has already started horribly," Celeste mumbled glumly. Harry and Hermione sent her sad looks.

Celeste had three relatives in Azkaban. Maybe five if she counted her Rodolphus and Rabastan, and having one escape pushed her to the edge. Then there's her maternal side of the family where her uncle Jasper is locked up. Sirius Black murdered muggles according to the old daily Prophets she found in the archives at the muggle library. Even muggles knew about who he was.

"Everything is going to be fine," Hermione assured.

"I seriously doubt that...I mean have you seen what happened for the past two years?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭ ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰ ╯

 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️ ➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!╰                                                         ╯

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY. I had a quiz and Pre Calculus test that just stressed me out.

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Remember to vote & comment because it makes my day to know what you think! I love to hear from you guys.