𝟬𝟭𝟴 . 𝗀𝗋𝗒𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗋 𝗏𝗌 𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ false dementors ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ false dementors ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

"Who does he think he is accusing my Leo!" Celeste huffed, petting Leo's midnight pelt. The cat purred and rubbed her nose against her touch.

Celeste thought that their friendship was coming to an end because of a stupid rat.

Ron was so enraged by Crookshanks and Leo's attempts to eat Scabbers not taken seriously by Celeste nor Hermione.

The Granger believed that Crookshanks and Leo were innocent by suggesting that Ron look for Scabbers under the bed.

And Celeste agreed, also stubborn to believe that her precious Leo would ever harm a pet rat.

Harry was so sure that either Crookshanks or Leo ate Scabbers but despite that, he didn't wish for his three friends to fight.

"Come on, Ron, you were always saying how boring Scabbers was," said Fred. "And he's been off-color for ages, he was wasting away. It was probably better to snuff it quickly ─ one swallow ─ he probably didn't feel a thing."

"Oh bloody hell." Celeste scoffed.

"Fred! Said Ginny indignantly.

"All he did was eat and sleep, Ron, you said it yourself," said George.

"He bit Goyle for us once!" said Ron miserably. "Remember Harry, Celeste?"

Celeste shook her head and passed a sorrowful Ron who seemed to be mourning over his sickly rat.

Today was the day that Ravenclaw and Gryffindor went against each other.

"Go, Harry!"

Harry felt a slight lurch in the region of his stomach at the familiar voice of Celeste Black cheering for him on the stands.

Celeste didn't fail to see the glances Cho Chang gave Harry which made her feel a stir of emotion she couldn't decipher.

After Wood and Davies shook hands they were now mounted on their brooms and off the ground.

"They're off, and the big excitement of this match is the Firebolt that Harry Potter is flying for Gryffindor. According to Which Broomstick, the Firebolt's going to be the broom of choice for national teams at this year's World Championship ─"

"Jordan, would you mind telling us what's going on in the match?" interrupted Professor McGonagall's voice.

"Right, you are, Professor ─ just giving it a bit of background information ─ the Firebolt incidentally has a built-in auto-brake and ─"