𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗌𝗇𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝗎𝖽𝗀𝖾

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ he was nothing but a coward ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ he was nothing but a coward ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

"Did you hear?"

"Sirius Black broke into the Gryffindor common room!"

There was a buzz of rumors spreading around the plague. Celeste's mood diminished at her supposed Uncle Sirius breaking into the castle once again, but this time he got past the Gryffindor common room.

"Oh, I was so worried about you guys!" Celeste didn't seem to want to let go of her childhood best friend.

"I'm fine Cecily ─ I think it's Ron you should worry about."

The Fat lady was returned back to its position but only if she was given extra protection, hence the trolls that have been hired.

Ever since Sirius Black broke in again, Celeste has been constantly guarded by Theo and Blaise. And if that meant tolerating the Golden Trio so be it.

"What happened Ronnie?" Celeste asked.

Ron Weasley, who almost felt secretly happy about the attention he's been receiving from everyone in the castle, explained the story of last night. "I was asleep, and I heard this ripping noise, and I thought it was my dream, you know?"

The nearby students were also listening to Ron's story.

Celeste listened attentively to his story while Theo and Blaise rolled their eyes.

"Well, at least you're still alive─I heard from mum that he's a lunatic."

"Not helping Theo." Blaise cuts in noticing the way her shoulders dropped at the statement.

Everywhere she went whispers of how Sirius Black is out to kill Harry Potter and Celeste Black made shivers run up her spine.

"Are you alright? You look sick," Blaise laid a hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

"I'm fine, just wondering how the hell he got into the castle again," Celeste responded.

"He must've known he'd have a job getting back out of the castle once you'd yelled and woken people up," said Harry thoughtfully. "

She wasn't the only one that wondered this either. And to say Minerva McGonagall and Severus Snape worried was an understatement. They woke her up again in the middle night to see if she was alright.

Now everywhere she went the painting would stare at her down the halls.

Nevile was in total disgrace. Professor McGonagall was so furious with him she banned him from all future Hogsmeade visits, gave him a detention, and forbade anyone to give him the password to the tower.