𝟬𝟲𝟬. as long as i'm here, no one can hurt you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯ℋℛℰℰ↳ ❛ good luck dealing with those pigs and horse ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟬

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯ℋℛℰℰ
↳ ❛ good luck dealing with those pigs and horse ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟬. / / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

Weeks have passed since Celeste moved into the Thornhill Estate. Celeste took the time to explore the household, especially since she was residing in her mother's room, which now belonged to her now according to Prim's words. 

The bedroom itself was extravagant and that seemed to be her mother's taste judging by the pale lilac theme going on. 

She debated on whether to go see Silas De Martel but decided against it. Celeste didn't need another crazy relative in her life right now. Especially a grandfather that never gave a damn about her children being abused by his wife. 

A glimmering mirror seemed to have caught Celeste's attention on her nightstand and learned it was a two-way mirror. She forgot about placing it there so she'd call Harry. Guilt swarmed her eyes in the realization that it had been weeks since she contacted Harry.

He must've been worried about her and having the worst time at the Dursleys. Celeste grabbed the two-way mirror and called Harry. 

The mirror swirled to reveal Harry putting on his glasses and looking at her like he was hallucinating. "Cecily? Where the hell has you been?!"

"Well, when you put it like that─you sound mad." 

"Of course I'm mad! You left! your relatives are worried about you!" Harry whisper-yelled. It felt like the end of the Fourth year when he got off the train and got bombarded by questions from Andromeda, Ted, and Remus, who looked ready to pounce at his best friend's son and give him an earful. They knew it wasn't his fault though ─ Celeste Black was an unpredictable person who was also mourning over the loss of her boyfriend. 

She was a team going through her rebellious faze but that just wasn't it. Celeste needed a break and deep down Harry understood that because he felt the same. 

"I know," Celeste sighed, "You can't tell anyone where I am. You have sworn," 

"I swear ─ now tell me already!" 

"I'm in my mother's childhood home, how cool is that eh? Dorota has been so kind to me . . ." and Primrose. Celeste made a promise to not reveal her identity. 

"Dorota?" Harry sat upon his bed, curious as to who this Dorota was. 

"My House Elf. Super nice! sometimes she'd cry whenever she looks at me . . . says I look like her masters." 

"That's nice you had some company . . . Ron and Hermione haven't been writing to me. Summer hasn't been so much fun . . . I have been having nightmares."

Celeste smiled sadly, "I know that feeling . . . it feels like you've been drowning, isn't it? I hate it."

"He's back and stronger than ever . . . I haven't even received any mail of what's going on."

"I don't even bother reading it these days," Celeste scoffed, "I'll see if I can find one for you and owl it to you, I find it odd that you aren't getting anything from anyone. Mine's understandable since I'm technically on the run,"

 The sound of Petunia's screeching made the best friend wince. 

Harry looked at Celeste sadly, "Got to go . . . talk to you later at night?"

"Definitely. Good luck dealing with those pigs and horse,"

With that being said, Harry hung up and on cue, Prim came wearing her usual Healer uniform just about to head to work, "Hey kiddo, I'm going to head to work but if you want to get some groceries at the local market that would be great!"

She beamed at the thought of going to the Market and nodded, "Yeah sure, do you have a list."

Prim kissed her cheek and handed it to her, "You're amazing, here is everything. The money's on the table. I left some extra if you want to get anything. Stay safe, okay?

"I will Prim, you head to work before you're late."

The older girl gave one last smile before heading down the halls, leaving Celeste alone. 

AUTHORS NOTE

「 AUTHORS NOTE 」

𝑰. 𓂃 𓏲࣪ 𖤐 𓄹𓈒 ╱ In the next chapter, Celeste will reunite with a couple of people and members of the Order of The Phoenix. 

𝑰𝑰. 𓂃 𓏲࣪ 𖤐 𓄹𓈒 ╱ Celeste isn't going to share anything about Primrose. The world basically thinks she's dead, and with Voldemort on the rise, she doesn't want her to get hurt. 

𝑰𝑰𝑰. 𓂃 𓏲࣪ 𖤐 𓄹𓈒 ╱ anyone wants a shoutout? comment HERE.