𝟬𝟯𝟭. 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖼𝗎𝗉

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ shove it you arrogant toe-rag ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ shove it you arrogant toe-rag ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

"Raise you to the tree!" Cedric was already sprinting making Celeste cry out in protest.

The Black rushed after the boy, "No fair, You had a head start!"

Amos Diggory's laugh boomed at the two children bickering. They were currently waiting at the port key for the Weasley's, Harry, and Hermione.

She couldn't wait to see her friends and tell her about her relatives. Celeste kept them updated about what her life is like, including the lunch hours at the Malfoys.

Ron wasn't so happy about it. His family and the Malfoy's have been at each other's throats for years. Perhaps for generations. From the first day at Hogwarts Draco and Ron never got along. Always throwing insults back and forth before Celeste, the peacemaker would break them apart.

Hermione feared for her friend. She wanted updates if they treated her right. But seemed overjoyed that Andromeda won her custody. The Granger hoped to one day visit the beach house and enjoy seeing the view of the beach.

Lastly, Harry was overall happy for his childhood friend. He wrote his thanks every time Andromeda sent some food. Harry's summer has been dreadful without her there.

"Excited to see your friends again?" Cedric smiled, they were now sitting on a large branch waiting patiently.

"Duh, it's been three months. They want to know everything about my life now that I live by the beach." Celeste grinned. "I got them small gifts."

Speaking of friends.

"Cecily!"

Celeste perked up at the sound of Harry's voice making her almost fall out of the tree. If it wasn't for Cedric she would've fallen for real.

"Harry! You all are finally here!" 

The Black was finally down the tree and making her way towards her friends. She made a straight way for Harry's open arms.

He hasn't seen her all summer since she moved away and didn't feel like letting go. Celeste also felt the same only for Hermione to pull her away.

Hermione then embraced her. "Celeste! Oh look at you, you've changed! And your hair's longer."

Celeste Black indeed changed over the summer, she grew two inches and her features seemed to have enhanced. Her grey-blue eyes seemed lively and brighter.

Fred whistled and swung an arm around her shoulder. "Well if it isn't our Slytherin princess, you've gotten hot ─"

"You got that right Freddy," smirked George.