𝟢𝟨𝟣. grimmauld place

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯ℋℛℰℰ↳ ❛ grim old place? get it? grimmauld place! ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟭

↳ ❛ grim old place? get it? grimmauld place! ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟭. / / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I SEE HER," NYMPHADORA WAS IN COVER MODE DRESSED IN A SUNDRESS AND HAT. She's been to France once but that was when she was three years old. 

She didn't imagine coming back to France this time just to try to drag her cousin back to the place where she truly belonged. Death Eaters were roaming about searching for her and to think that they couldn't find Celeste. 

Then again, this was her Auntie Rey and Uncle Regs daughter. Two sneaky and cunning wizards managed to fool the lot of them constantly. 

Alastor Moody was standing beside her and finally followed her trail of sight to see Celeste laughing and smiling at the flirty teen boy at the clothing stand. 

The sight made Nymphadora want to punch the boy to back off. She walked over secretly and grabbed a piece of clothing off the rack. "excusez-moi, mais avez-vous une taille différente?" Excuse me, sir, do you have this one in a different size?

Celeste took a step back in shock at the sight of her older cousin wearing a far too sweet expression on her face and knew that she was about to get ass whooped. 

The blond boy blushed furiously at the death glare he was receiving and no doubt thought Nymphadora was her sibling or cousin. He decided to save himself by replying, "Je vais voir si j'en ai dans le dos, attendez ici s'il vous plaît." I'll see if I have any in the back, wait here, please.

When the boy disappeared, Celeste let out a sign of protest, "What the hell are you doing here!"

Nymphadora glared at her cousin and lead her to an alleyway with Moody following behind. "I should be asking you that . . . do you know how worried we were?! Mum is freaking out and dad is throwing hands with Dumbledore . . . can't blame him cause he hasn't been useful."