Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now

Start from the beginning

...Where is Gu Wei?

Gu Wei, who didn't know what he had missed, was swimming in the pool on the top floor.

Yue Fei's slow progress made Gu Wei feel a little irritable, and he even began to think that he might as well just poke that layer of window paper.

He had never been so impatient in the more difficult and longer negotiations that he had encountered in the past.

Getting out from the pool, Gu Wei picked up the bath towel and walked into the open-air bathroom. He was about to press the button to close the blinds, but saw the reflection of the floor-to-ceiling glass, Yue Fei's figure appeared from the stairway, getting closer and closer.

Thinking that Yue Fei also wanted to come up for a swim, Gu Wei was about to give up washing and going to swim with him for a while, but he saw that Yue Fei did not enter the pool, instead the boy walked straight towards him.

The glass sliding door without a lock was pulled open from the outside, and Yue Fei looked like he was heading to a battle.

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows and was about to ask him what's going on, when Yue Fei closed his eyes and moved his lips slightly.

"Gu Wei, I, I seem to...like you, do you like me too?"

The words were spoken, and for a long time, the surrounding air was still as quiet as the empty study room earlier.

Yue Fei squeezed his hand, his nails digging into his palm.

Failed?

His brain went blank, and Yue Fei suddenly didn't know how to end it.

Too impulsive, overflowing with regret.

Biting his lower lip, Yue Fei lowered his head, his eyelids half drooping, and he did not dare to look at the expression on Gu Wei's face.

At this time, Yue Fei extremely hated why this book is not a modern fantasy novel, and gave him the ability to take back what he said.

"This..." Yue Fei was about to say that his confession just now was just him being impulsive, but he saw Gu Wei stepping barefoot on the brick in his field of vision.

His chin was pinched and lifted, Yue Fei's eyes drifted, and his shoulders shrank, thinking that Gu Wei was going to give him a warning.

Unexpectedly, the big and perfectly sculptured hands pushed on his shoulders, Yue Fei's back leaned directly against the cold glass door, and at the same time, there were still drops of water close to his chest.

Gu Wei did not answer him. Instead, he leaned over, a pair of slightly cool lips and a pair of tightly dried lips touching each other, moist and gradually becoming hot kisses, as if the raindrops were turning small to large, and a torrential storm was coming.

With still wet palms, one hand held the omega's soft waist, and the other hand slowly covered the slender neck.

Yue Fei trembled, put a hand on the other's shoulder, and hummed softly.

His clean clothes were being wet with water droplets on the other man's body, but Yue Fei remained sober.

He took a hard bite at the corner of the alpha's lips, and took advantage of the pain to retreat. Yue Fei breathed in confusion, stubbornly asking for an answer.

"Do you like me?"

Gu Wei looked at him, as much as the rough and hard the kiss was just now, as his voice was becoming gentle and brisk: "How could I not like you."

Getting the affirmative answer, Yue Fei did not laugh happily, but reddened his eyes.

"Really?"