𝟡𝟜: 𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕪

Start from the beginning

"For the last time Tae, if that were so, most of our family wouldn't be here and they wouldn't even like me being with Jimin," Yoongi stated, watching as Jae went to wipe his sweat so it didn't get on his makeup and ruin it.

"He's right Tae, everything will be fine. We wouldn't lie to you." Hoseok confirmed, his heart-like smile brightening up the room before the door was opened, revealing his mother, causing him to gasp.

"Mom?!"

"You really thought I would let you walk down the aisle by yourself?" She asked, her soft chuckle following behind before she gasped when her son hugged her tightly.

"Thank you mom, it means a lot." He whispered, a smile growing on his face when he felt her arms tightening around him.

"I believe it's time, so we should get going so no one thinks something is going wrong," Namjoon explained, seeing as everyone nodded before they made their way through.

As everyone made their way out, Rose placed her hand on Taehyung's shoulder while she held Taesa'a hand.

"You'll do great out there." Seeing him smile, she continued her way outside before the door shut, leaving it just him and his mom.

"I wanted to say something before I took you out there." Grabbing his hands after she released the hug, she looked into his eyes before she sighed.

"I'm so sorry for never taking up for you all those years and becoming a bad example to you and your siblings. Being around you now, seeing just how much you grew up with all the trauma we put you through, you came out the best of all of my children, and I couldn't be prouder than to call you my son more than anything."

"Ma," the younger whined, tears falling down his eyes, which were wiped away by a soft swipe of her finger.

"I wish your father realized the big mistake as I did, but of course men like him are more stubborn to realize things they did wrong than women are, but hey," holding his hands tighter, he watched as a tear of her own fell, "its the fact that we're here to watch a new life unfold that counts, am I right?" Giggling, the younger nodded while the older giggled with him before they both wiped their tears.

"Now come on honey, a man is waiting to say 2 very important words to you."

-
Jungkook watched one by one as his friends and his brother walked down the aisle; Jin and Namjoon being the first to come out before Jimin and Yoongi, then Rose with Taesa, Hoseok with Taekwon on his side while he held the pillow of rings; which made everyone aww at the cuteness just before Jae came down the aisle with Minji, who had a happy smile on her face as she was carried by Jae while helping throw pink petals on the ground.

Just as they gave the babies to his grandparents, everyone stood as the beautiful piano played. Soon, heads turned when they saw a man and a woman standing together.

He gasped at how gorgeous Taehyung looked. His dark brown hair was curled sightly as his face wore barely any makeup, his outfit being a white tux with black outlines and a black bowtie, not to forget his black shiny shoes to match. He held pink roses that had no thorns in his hands wrapped in a cute white bow tying them together.

He felt tears wanting to fall down his eyes, something he never did at his first wedding. It flashed in his eyes as if it was the other day he watched Lisa walk down the aisle in a white fluffy gown with a veil covering her pretty face and nicely done short black hair.

But this was different, this man making his way to him would be with him forever. They have kids sharing their DNA just to prove how much they love each other. He didn't want anyone else but Kim Taehyung, a man who will soon share the same last name as him in just a few minutes.