𝟠𝟟: 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟 ℍ𝕒𝕤 𝕌𝕡 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕧𝕖 (𝕄)

Start from the beginning

"Relax baby boy, we're almost there," Jungkook whispered as he walked onto the beautiful balcony, a happy smile on his face before he stopped.

"Ok, you ready?" Nodding, the younger felt the older slowly untie the knot in the blindfold before he gasped at the lovely sight in front of him.

"Oh, Gguk-"

"I rented us this lovely view and a new room for the whole day. This one is with no one else inside."

"Besides maids of course." The younger joked, listening as his fiance chuckled before shaking his head.

"Actually, I didn't hire any maids to be here today. It's going to be me and you all day with no one to annoy us." The raven explained, his nose nuzzling into the brunette's neck as his arms fit snug against the curves of his waist.

"Mmm, then how are we going to eat our lovely dinner? I know you don't know how to make the great Italian food that we've gotten while we were here." Chuckling at the brunette's comment, he moved his right hand that was around the other's waist over to the table where a small bell stood before he slightly rang it, soon, a female chef and a few helpers came out with at least 3 trays full of foods, drinks, and desserts, causing the brunette to gasps as he looked at tiramisu cheesecake's, cannoli's, bomboloni's, and 2 Panna cottas with berry sauce make their way with a glass case covering them so nothing would get on top on them.

"I hired some chefs to make us some food while we were out shopping and you made fun of me for getting ice cream on my nose." The raven whispered, a grin on his lips as he could feel the heat on his fiance's cheeks before placing a peck on his rosy cheek.

"Thank you ladies, your payment is left on the dining room table." He stated, seeing as the ladies nodded in response before shutting the wooden doors behind them.

"Ready to dig into the lovely spaghetti, my love?" Jungkook whispered in the other's ear, his grin only getting wider when he watched Taehyung shyly nod before he took him over to his seat.

-
"I still can't believe you did all of this for me. I feel like I'm already on our honeymoon and we haven't even gotten married yet." Taehyung gushed, his hands grabbing a napkin to whip off the food that thought it would be saved for later from his face before looking at his lover, who stared at him with the lovely starry glaze the sky brought upon them.

Almost all of the food was devoured, including a good portion of the desserts, except for the bomboloni's that they would save for later.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, love, I knew you started to miss the twins the more we stayed here, so I wanted to make our last night something to remember before we head back." Looking at his fiance with a confused look, Taehyung placed his napkin down before fixing his position in his seat.

"Last day? I thought we had 3 days left."

"We do, but I don't want to keep you away from the babies any longer," the older stated, a soft chuckle falling from his lips before he commented, "I miss my little angels too." A big smile found its way to the younger's lips as he stared at the other before he got up from his seat and sat in the older's lap, surprising him a little, but he simply smiled softly at him as his arms wrapped around his waist.