★ ~ • Chapter -53 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

*2 years later*

"Nancy! Please pass me the ball." The little girl named starley shouts as the ball is passed to her but hits her hard on the face and she falls down.

"Ouch! I didn't say to hit me!" She shouts. "You deserve it starley!" Nancy shouts. Starley opens her mouth, but doesn't say anything.

"Fine! I'm leaving then!" She says and leaves the play area for kids. She sits on the nearby bench and starts crying. "Why?" She asks.

She is crying when someone taps her head. She looks up and sees adrian smiling at her. "Adrian! There is nothing to smile about!" She says rolling her eyes.

Adrian presses his lips and sits beside starley. "What happened?" He asks. "Nancy hit me with the ball on my face." She says in a frustrated look.

"Why don't you learn to stand up by yourself?" Adrian asks. "I can't. I'm not confident." She says.
"Star, don't say that. It's okay. You' ll learn soon." He says getting up.

"Let's go home." He says and starley holds Adrian's hands. That little hand looks so adorable in those big hands.

*At their home*

"Baby?" Adrian asks. Starley smiles. "He's not a baby, I am a baby. Call him Nevan." Starley says.

"Yes Adrian. Star is right. Call me Nevan." Nevan comes from the kitchen, taking off his apron.

Adrian rolls his eyes and goes to Nevan. "Alright alright...I will." He says and kisses Nevan on his lips.

"Eww...." Starley says making a weird face. "Don't kiss in front of me." She says in a playful manner as she smiles and sits on the couch, taking her book of coloring.

"Ok sorry." Nevan says. Adrian smiles and goes to starley. "Star...sun is of yellow colour not green." Adrian says calmly.

"Is it? Nancy colours the sun in green so I did." She says smiling, showing the gap between her teeth.

"Next time, colour it in yellow or orange okay?" He asks. "Ok." Starley cutely says and goes back to colouring.

"Adrian." Starley asks. "Yes dear?" Adrian asks looking at his phone. "There is a parent teacher meeting at our school. Will you and Nevan come?" She asks cutely. "Sure we will star." Adrian says smiling. "But what is the time?" He asks again. "This evening at 5." She says.

Adrian looks at his phone screen.

4:15 PM

"Star, you wait here, I'll go and tell Nevan upstairs. Don't open the door without asking me or Nevan okay?" He asks.

"Okay. I won't." She says smiling showing her little cute dimples.

Adrian goes upstairs in their room and sees that Nevan is reading a story book on the bed. Adrian comes towards him and sits next to him.

"Did you lock the main door?" Nevan asks looking at the book. "Yes I did and also told star not to open the door." Adrian says.

"That's like a good boy." Nevan says. "baby, I hate it when you say that." Adrian says. "I'm sorry." Nevan says kissing Adrian on his lips.

"By the way starley has a parents teachers meeting this evening at 5 and you also are coming." Adrian says. Nevan nods and he gets ready.

*At starley's school*

"Starley?" The teacher asks. "Yes mam?" She asks. "Call your parents for the meeting." The teacher says. "Mam, my parents haven't come here." She says.

"Then with whom did you come?" She asks. "With my big brother and his husband." She says. "Oh ok, call them." She says.

*After the meeting, they leave the school and head towards their house.*

8:00 PM

Starley is Adrian's 8 year old little sister. Since her parents are out for some reason, starley stays here with Nevan and Adrian.

"Did you like today's dinner starley?" Nevan asks. "Yes, but Adrian didn't bring ice cream today." She says with a pout.

"Star, eating too much ice cream will make you sick. Your brother is right. He will bring after some days ok?" Nevan asks.

"Okay, but promise. If he won't bring the ice cream, you will. Promise?" She asks cutely holding out her pinky finger.

Nevan smiles and does the pinky promise. "Promise." He says. "now it's late. Go to sleep bunny." Nevan says. "Okay. Good night Nevan." Starley says and goes to her room upstairs which was just beside adrian and nevan's.

Nevan shuts off the lights in living room and goes upstairs in their room.

"Did she go to sleep?" Adrian asks shutting off his phone. "Yes, she did." Nevan says playing with his silver ring which was in his left ring finger.

"Baby shall we take a bath? I really want to." Nevan asks. "Ok." Adrian says and they both go to take the shower.

Adrian turns on the shower and they both come under the shower, they interlock thier hands with each other and Nevan smiles.

The hot water makes their body glisten in the light while both bodies stay closer. Adrian soon places his lips on nevan's and Nevan kisses him back.

Adrian soon grabs nevan's wrist and pins him to the cold marble. Nevan gasps as he feels the cold tile at his bare back. Adrian moves closer to Nevan as bodies get closer.

They kiss passionately and Nevan moans a bit loud when he feels Adrian's tip brush against his. "S-stop! Right now..." Nevan says. Adrian stops and looks at him. "What happened?" He asks. "Your little member is troubling me." He says shyly. "Oh I'm sorry about that." Adrian says kissing nevan one more time.

They leave the bathroom and clean themselves up. They sit on the bed hugging each other.

"Shall we play tonight?" Adrian asks. "Do you want starley to listen?" Nevan asks.

Adrian sighs and sits back on the bed with a frown.

"Baby, don't be sad. I can atleast give you kisses." Nevan says and before Adrian could say anything, Nevan kisses him deeply and hardly.

Nevan tilts his head to deepen the kiss, while Adrian moves his hands inside nevan's t-shirt. Nevan moves his hands in Adrian's hair and kisses him passionately.

Adrian moves his hands on nevan's clothed crotch making Nevan moan. Nevan leaves one of his hand from Adrian's hair and holds that hand which Adrian had on nevan's clothed crotch.

"Not there baby...I won't be able to resist..." Nevan says between kisses. Adrian smiles and moves his hands in nevan's t-shirt on his stomach.

They part away and Adrian gives one last kiss on Nevan's lips.

"I'm the happiest person getting you as my soulmate." Adrian says kissing nevan again.

And they both several make out sessions for some minutes...then they both sleep hugging each other close.

... "I love you my soulmate." ...

               ° - THE END - °