★ ~ • Chapter -1 ~ ★

• vote • comment •

Nevan's POV:

I woke up with another yell in the morning. My eyes tear every morning when I wake up. I always think "why does it only happen to me?!". A single tear rolls down my cheek as I wake up from my bed. I clear the bedsheets and head towards my bathroom to get a shower and get ready. After I put on my school uniform, I hear the table crash downstairs. I flinch at that sound, and go downstairs in worry about my mom. As I go down, I see my mom crying and and dad yelling at her as usual. I take a huge breath and go towards my mom. I come near her and told her "Don't worry mom..it'll be okay soon...I'll come from school and talk to him...ok?". Seconds pass but she doesn't say a word from her mouth. She just stays still and keeps crying more. I sigh and start going to the main door, suddenly a rough hand touches my wrist and pushes me towards the wall. I look up and see my dad yelling at me. "Look here you ungrateful brat!!...any complaint from school and you'll regret doing anything at all!! You better be careful!!!" As he says this, he pulls my collar and next thing I know, a slap comes on my right cheek and I stay still at that place. "Move you assholic bitch!! Go to your school!!"

I grab my bag and start heading towards the main gate. I come to the bus stop and I start to wait for the bus to come. It comes after few minutes and I sit in the bus and the bus starts heading towards my school.

I come at my school gate entrance and I sigh deeply.

"Huh...it's going be really boring today as usual..."

Author park here,

Hello lovies...how was the first chapter? Don't hesitate to write in the comment section. And stay tuned for the other chapter. Btw I'm too an army.
Yes. I love bts a lot. And my bias is Namjoon and Jimin. Tell me yours if you stan BTS...

See ya..
Saranghe
💜