★ ~ • Chapter -50 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

No one's POV:

Tomorrow is nevan's marriage with Isabella Rose. Nevan sticks to his plan but doesn't let Adrian know about it. He shared his little plan with Jake as well and Jake agreed on it.

It's morning 9:30 and Nevan is sitting on the couch reading a book. While Adrian is playing with tannie and leo.

"Baby... tomorrow is your marriage..." Adrian says coming towards Nevan. Nevan frowns and ruffles Adrian's hair. "I know baby...I also don't want to leave you, but I'm doing this for you to be alive." Nevan says.

Nevan's phone buzzes beside him. He picks it up. "Remember, tomorrow is your marriage and it's in the evening 8:30. Dont you dare do anything bitch...or you know- " before Stefan could finish, Nevan hangs up the call.

He sighs and places the book on the table. "He gives me headaches!" He shouts. Adrian takes his hand and comforts him. "It's okay." He says.

"Shall we go out today? As our last date?" Adrian asks. Nevan looks at him and kisses him. "I'll be with you forever. Don't worry. And yes, we shall go." Nevan says.

They are walking in the park as they always found parks amazing whenever they want to spend some time alone.

They sit under the tree shade holding each others hands. "We got together in school. We were a couple for years. And now..." Adrian doesn't finish his sentence and starts crying.

Nevan gasps and he wipes the tears. "Adrian don't cry. Can you imagine what I'm going through? I have to leave you and stay with Isabella my entire life... please don't cry...just think what is going on with me...if you'll cry, it'll make me more sad..." Nevan says crying a bit.

Adrian keeps his head on nevan's lap and cries holding his hands. "I don't wanna leave you..." Adrian says. Nevan runs his hands in Adrian's hair, calming him down.

Their whole afternoon, they sit in the park, while Adrian sleeps in nevan's lap, never leaving his hands from his. While Nevan keeps comforting him.

"Baby? Wake up. We have to go." Nevan slightly nudges Adrian. Adrian wakes up rubbing his puffy red eyes.

*At their home*

As they enter the house, they see a note on the table.

Tomorrow is your marriage in the evening. I'll give you the suit. The marriage address:

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You better listen bitch!

Nevan sighs and throws the paper away.

They both sit on the couch to see some TV, but Adrian doesn't like watching it. He keeps holding nevan's hand.

Nevan moves his thumb on his hands to comfort him. They have their dinner and after they go upstairs to sleep.

The whole night, Adrian hugs Nevan close to him, never leaving him. Nevan smiles and wraps his legs around Adrian's legs, pulling him closer by keeping one hand on his back and one hand on Adrian's head. He kisses Adrian on his forehead and sleeps.

Tomorrow is the day which is the hardest for adrian...

*******************************

Author park here,

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned for next chapter. Love you all.

See y'all
Sarangheyo.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜