★ ~ • Chapter -8 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

Nevan's POV:

My eyes see a person fighting back with the group of boys in the dark alley. I try to keep my eyes open but fail to do so. And then everything goes dark. The last I remember. I open my eyes and expect to be in a dark scary place, but no. I wake up in a white walled room and look around me for a second. "Where the hell am I ?" I think. I feel a heavy hand around my waist as I see Adrian laying beside me with his hand hugging my waist. I get shocked as confused as well, that how did I even end up at his house?!. Adrian opens his eyes and looks at me with a warm smile. "Oh, you're finally awake." He says. "Off course I'm awake, why? you didn't want me to wake up, didn't you?" I say with a sass. "Oh my Nevan, ever leave your sass would you?" He says as he rolls his eyes. "Whatever." I say as I try to get up. As my feet touch the ground, my head starts hurting a bit. Woah, headrush. I grab my head as Adrian says "you still aren't recovered yet. Better is to sit back down." "Btw, my clothes look good on you." He says as he looks at me. What! His clothes. There's no way I- the thought strikes my head as I notice I'm in his clothes. I gasp and face Adrian who's now smiling at me. Did he change my clothes? Did he see me naked?!! What?! Oml I'm so fucked up...I'm so- "chill Nevan, i didn't see you naked. Don't overthink." He says getting up from his bed. How tf does he know?! "Your face says it, dumbo." He chuckled a bit. As he says it he grabs his towel and starts going to the bathroom. "I'm gonna have a bath, wanna join?" What!!! "Eww. Go have a bath yourself, you pervert." "Kidding." He says with a smile and goes in.

Oh no... I went out yesterday evening to grab the groceries and told my mom that I'll come back. No no no... She'll be damn worried now. And my dad not seeing me home, will kill me so bad. Shit!! I'm screwed. I start to panic because of all this thoughts. Fuck it! I'll see what happens. I decide and wait for Adrian to come out so that I can have a bath myself.

*After few minutes*

I keep waiting for Adrian to come out. "Did he die in there? What's taking him so long." Suddenly the door opens and I see Adrian with a towel around his waist, also with wet hair and his nicely tonned body. Damn! He's hot as fuck!! I think as my mouth stays open. "Done watching me?" He says. I shake my head and close my mouth feeling a bit embarrassed. "N-no, I mean... Nothing. I was looking at nothing." I say to him, grab my towel and go inside the bathroom. Damn fool, what did you do?

After they got freshen up and get ready for school. They go downstairs to have some breakfast. There Nevan meets Adrian's mother who was cooking some breakfast for them. "Oh hello son, did that boy- oh hello sweetheart how are you feeling now?" She asked to Nevan. "I'm feeling great, thank you." He says with a smile. "That's good. Come have breakfast with us." Rosie says as she sets the table. "No ma'am, thanks a lot but it's okay." He says. "No I insist dear. Come have a seat." Her smile really is adorable.

"What's your name, dear?" Rosie asks as she takes a bite of the breakfast. "I'm sorry I didn't give my introduction. I'm Kim Nevan. I study in the same school as he does." Nevan says. "That's really nice Nevan, my name is Lee Rosie. I'm really happy to see you alright." She said. "So, how are your parents?" She asks. "Umm they..." Nevan started but he got uncomfortable a bit and looked down at his plate. Rosie saw his expression and realised that he's uncomfortable by that question. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about them. No force from my side." She said with lovely smile.

*After the breakfast*

Nevan and Adrian both walk out of Adrian's house and starts going to the bus stop together. As the bus arrives, they both get in the bus and sit at the last seat. It's silent till Nevan speaks up. "Umm Adrian." He says. "Yes?" Adrian asks looking at him. " Thanks a lot for helping me. It really meant a lot to me." Nevan says. "If you hadn't saved me, I would probably be dea- " as Nevan says that sentence, Adrian places his finger on his lips and says "don't say anything further then that." They look at each other for some time and then Nevan takes out his phone and earphones and starts listening to the songs. After few minutes, Nevan asks to Adrian, " wanna listen to the song?" "Sure I would, which song?" He asked. "Aish, just take this earphone and listen to it." Nevan says as gives the earphones to Adrian and starts playing the music again. Adrian listens to it for a while and then asks " which song is this?" Nevan smiles and says with an excitement. "The song's name is 'dynamite' by the korean group called BTS." He says looking at Adrian with a smile. "Oh, BTS. They really are so damn famous. I've heard of them." Adrian says with a smile as well. Gosh he looks super cute with this smile. Adrian thinks. "That's great, maybe we should talk about them more sometime." Nevan says. The bus stops as they reach their school.

Huh... Monday. Again those boring school days. They both thought. And went to their boring school ahead.

*******************************

Author park here,

Heyya guys...how have you been today?? Hope your school is going boring as well...oh sorry. Hope it's going well...hehehe. don't worry if it's boring, just do other activities, bet you won't feel that boring.
Anyways, let me know about this chapter in the comment section and vote for it as well.

See y'all
Saranghe
💜💜💜