★ ~ • Chapter -27 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

*In morning*

No one's POV:

Both boys are sleeping peacefully, when their alarm starts beeping. "Someone stop this damn thing!" Nevan whines and closes his ears with the pillow. Adrian too seems deeply asleep and is snoring.

Nevan looks up and sees that Adrian is also asleep. He takes the alarm and shuts it off. He sleeps back again and stays like that. Adrian hugs him close from his waist and burries his head into nevan's. They both snuggle and sleep.

After 1 hour, adrian wakes up and realised that they are late to school now. "Oh shit!" He cursed and nudges Nevan. "nev, wake up! We fucked up! We're late to school!" Adrian gets up and starts going to the bathroom. Nevan opens his eyes and looks around. "What?" Adrian growls and says again, "We're late to school! Get up!" Nevan's eyes widen and he gets up soon.

*At school*

They enter their class right away, the teacher is explaining some concept when the class turns around to see those 2 boys who were still panting due to the hurry.

"Any reason why you both are late?" The teacher asks crossing her arms. "Sorry mam, it won't happen again." Nevan apologizes.
"Nevermind, just sit on your seats." She says and starts continuing her chapter.

*Class ends*

Next class is of art, and since Adrian is not into the art, he would be attending his extra maths class.

"Good afternoon students, today your topic to paint or sketch is beauty. Finish it in this class and you can set it up here or can take it with you if you don't like to show anyone." The teacher says and sits on her chair and starts looking at some papers.

Students drag chairs here and there to take a look at different people's drawings, some goes to grab some paints, some goes to take brushes, and some play around with paints.

*After 1 hour.*

"Wow... Nevan that's an amazing painting." A boy says still looking at his painting. "Um thanks. You're painting is also marvelous." Nevan says placing down his light blue shade of paint pot. "Hehe thanks." The boy says shyly.

"What's your name?" Nevan asks him. "Lewis." The shy boy says painting a light shade. "Well, I consider ourselves friends then?" Nevan says getting up. "Yea I guess." The boy says smiling shyly. "You're so shy. Don't be, I wouldn't do anything to you." Nevan says and starts packing his bag. "Well, I'll be going then. See you soon." He says and goes out of the class.

He comes right outside the maths class, and waits for Adrian to come. Few minutes pass, but he is nowhere to be seen. He is about to go out when a hand grabs him and pins him to the wall. Nevan flinches at it and stares at the boy for a second.

"Adrian, you startled me!" He says going out of his arms. Adrian takes his hand again and without hesitation he kisses Nevan there on his plump lips.

Some students were passing by the hallway when they saw these boys kissing, they gasped and started taking pictures of them.
"Eeee..." A girl shrieks watching them kiss. "How romantic.." one of them says.

They both are still kissing each other, when a voice says. "Hello lovebirds, please save it for your honeymoon." Adrian parts away and looks at William, who was standing there, smirking at them.

Nevan blushes deep red and is just a bit shy to look above. "Aish, stop it Wills." Adrian says rolling his eyes. "Okay okay." William says with a warm smile. "Let's go home now? The school is about to end now, just few students here for some extra classes." William says holding his bag around his shoulder.

*At their home*

Nevan soon throws his bag somewhere, and sits on the couch. Tannie is already sitting there playing with a dog toy. Nevan takes tannie in his hands and starts playing with him. "Nev, I'll go make some hot chocolate for us." Adrian says going to the kitchen, leaving Nevan alone with tannie, while leo is still sleeping.

"Here." Adrian says and gives the hot chocolate to Nevan. After they drink their hot chocolate, they watch some TV and go upstairs to do some revisions for their exams.

*After 1 and half hour*

"Done! This maths equations are hard..." Nevan sighs keeping his pen down on the notebook. Adrian is done with his maths revision, and was reading history. Adrian chuckles listening to Nevan, while Nevan still had his eyes closed and was frustrated from the maths equations.

"I ain't doing this!" Nevan says flipping off the book on the table. He gets up from his chair and goes to bed and falls straight on his stomach. He hugs the pillow and says, "You know Adrian?" Adrian hums still looking the history book. "Maths ain't a subject, it's a fucking lullaby!" Nevan says in a frustrated tone. Adrian laughs at him and closes his book.

He comes closer to Nevan and hugs him by his waist. "It's okay baby, I know maths is hella boring." Adrian says still hugging him. He's about to say anything, but he sees that Nevan is asleep holding the pillow in his hands. He is snoring and he still has his study spectacles on.

Adrian smiles and takes off those spectacles, and tucks him into the bed. He gently pecks his lips and he then goes downstairs, shutting off the lights.

*******************************

Author park here,

This chapter is a bit small. But don't worry. I'll bring something awesome ahead. Tell me something funny. Anything funny to make me laugh.

Anyways.
See y'all
Sarangheyo
💜💜💜