★ ~ • Chapter -26 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

*In morning*

No one's POV:

They will be skipping the school today. Nevan doesn't know yet that Adrian is going to surprise him with something, he loves from childhood. Adrian is already awake and ready for surprising Nevan.

Nevan is still asleep when his phone starts buzzing. He gets up and sees that Adrian is not there beside him. He picks up the phone and answers it. "Hello?" After a second, a voice says from the phone. "Good morning baby, ready?" Adrian asks through the phone. Nevan is confused and then asks. "Adrian? Ready for what? And where are you? We have to go to the school?" He keeps asking questions to him when the phone hangs up.

Nevan stares at the phone for a second and shakes his head. "What is he up to?" He asks to himself. As he's about to go to go to the bathroom, he sees a pair of fancy t-shirt and a fancy black ripped jeans. A chit is kept near that pair.

°Wear this baby, I'll be waiting for you outside° 😉

Nevan looks at that chit and sighs. He goes to the bathroom to have a bath. After some time, he comes out running his hands in his wet hair. He wears the outfit Adrian gave him and goes to the mirror to see himself. The outfit suits him really well and the thing missing is some light make up. He does some of the make up with a light shade of lip balm.

After he gets ready, he goes downstairs. He goes to the refrigerator to get some water, when his phone starts buzzing again. He picks it up and answers to Adrian. "Hello?" "Are you ready? I'm waiting outside. Come fast love." Adrian says with a whisper in the phone. "Babe, will you tell me what's going on?" Nevan asks curiously. The phone hangs up and Nevan growls.

Finally, he goes out and waits for Adrian. But he sees no one around. He is looking through his phone when someone blinds him with a cloth. "Adrian is that you? I'm not playing here." He says trying to take out the cloth.

Adrian takes him to their car and drives to the place. "Babe, we're here. Don't take off the cloth." He says and Nevan waits there sitting on the car seat. Adrian takes his hand and takes him out.

"One...two...three..." Adrian says and takes off the cloth from Nevan's eyes. Nevan opens his eyes and gasps as he sees that Adrian bought him to the amusement park he loved since childhood.

"You bought me here! Omg I love it!" Nevan screams in excitement and hugs Adrian strongly. Adrian smiles and kisses Nevan on the lips. The kiss is passionate and full of love.

"Ahem.." a voice clears his throat. They part away and look at the man. "Umm...sir your special table is ready." The man smiles and bows to them. "Uhh, what special table?" Nevan asks Adrian. Adrian smiles and says, "that's a surprise as well." Adrian takes Nevan's hand and takes him to a fancy restaurant.

"Hello sir, you're special table is set there. Enjoy your day sir." The man says and smiles. Adrian and Nevan go to the special seat.

The table is decorated with roses and also a candle in the between, lightning up the table and showing the beauty of the roses around.

"This is beautiful." Nevan says and takes a seat followed by Adrian. "Babe, what to order?" Nevan asks but Adrian smiles. "It's already ordered. Just wait." He says and their order comes.

(I'm so sorry, idk what a special order would be on a date. So just imagine something fancy. 🤦🏻‍♀️😅😅😅Hehe sorry again.)

After their food, Adrian and Nevan come near a cotton candy shop. They take the cotton candy and start eating it. "Next, where to go?" Adrian asks eating the cotton candy. "Umm, let's go there." Nevan says pointing towards the rollar coster ride in a bit distance. Adrian gulps a bit and says, "That?!" Nevan looks and chuckles. "You're scared of it aren't you?" He asks giggling. Adrian shakes his head. "Who said I am scared? I'm not." Adrian stutters. "Calm down babe, nothing will be wrong. Come!!" Nevan exclaims and grabs Adrian's hand.

They're waiting in the line, and Adrian is biting his nails. Nevan is excited and when he sees Adrian, he holds Adrian's hand and puts it down. "Babe, relax. It's nothing." Nevan ruffles his hair and smiles.

"Please fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride." The instructor said and the ride starts moving on the track. Nevan is smiling due to excitement and Adrian seems tensed.

After some time, the ride comes to the top of the track and stops. The whole park is visible from above and some mumbles are heard from other people sitting on the ride. Nevan is excited looking at the scene, while Adrian has his eyes closed in fear. "Babe, open your eyes. Look at it! It's amazing!" Nevan tells but he doesn't open his eyes.

Soon the ride goes down with its speed. People scream in fun and some cry behind. Adrian still has his eyes closed and he is barely looking at the ride. Soon the ride stops and people starts getting off of the ride. Adrian has his hands on his eyes. Nevan chuckles and nudges him. "Baby, open your eyes. It's over." Adrian opens his eyes and looks over. "oh it's over, let's get off this ride. Please. Just let's go." He says and gets off the ride.

"You were so funny at the ride, hahaha" Nevan keeps laughing at Adrian while eating popcorn. "Haha whatever." Adrian says sarcastically and keeps eating his popcorn. Soon Nevan is looking around the place, when he notices a teddy Shop. He gets excited and nudges Adrian's shirt. "Babe, buy me that teddy bear." Adrian looks at the big sized cream coloured teddy with cute hearts around it.

Nevan looks at him with puppy eyes and says again. "Baby please..I love that teddy bear." He says nudging his shirt again. Adrian sighs and speaks up. "Babe you know I can't resist you're cuteness. Fine. Come I'll buy it to you." Adrian says pinching nevan's cheeks softly. "Yayy..." Nevan sequels and goes to the shop.

They buy the big sized teddy bear and start going to other places. They spend half of the day in the park, going to different rides, eating some desserts or some other foods, buying some other stuff.

6:30 PM

The park starts getting empty a bit now. And the 2 boys enjoy a lot today. Lastly Nevan finds a cloth shop in which they had different t-shirts and hoodies. "Babe wait here for sometime. I'll be back." Nevan says and goes to the shop.

After some time, Nevan comes out with a bag. Adrian has his hand full of stuff, like the huge teddy bear, and many other paper bags with gifts. "I'm back, come on, let's go home now." Nevan says and they start going towards their car.

*At their home*

They reach in their home and go to the living room. Nevan sits on the couch and closes his eyes. "I'm so tired, but I enjoyed a lot today." Nevan says and Adrian too sits on the couch and strokes nevan's hair. "I'm happy about that." Adrian says and then he starts going upstairs. "Come with me will you?" Nevan smiles and goes and follows him upstairs.

After they get ready, they order some food from a restaurant and after that they watch movies and then sleep...

Aish, tomorrow is school...I wish it goes okay...

*******************************

Author park here,

Hii lovies ..how have you all been? Hope you all are doing well. Don't be stressed if u even are stressed. Relax yourselves by doing something you like. It help you a lot. Anyways bye sweeties.

See y'all
Sarangheyo
💜💜💜💜