★ ~ • Chapter -11 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

* After 9 days *. (sorry I had to skip this many days.) (You also may have gone bored)

Now that 9 days has passed, finally after 3 days, Nevan can leave the hospital. Nevan has been recovered from his cuts and wounds and is perfectly fine now. As for Adrian, he talked to his mom about bringing Nevan to stay in his house from now on. Rosie agrees but the problem is about his dad. His dad said that he will talk to Nevan about it then allow him to stay in his house.

Till this 9 days, Adrian never left Nevan alone while he recovered. Whenever he went to get some medicines for him, he would bring beautiful bouquets for Nevan. He would give warm cuddles to him whenever Nevan wanted. They even make out with each other but ends up getting disturbed by the doctor and the nurses. Adrian even bought nevan's favourite chocolate cake once when he really wanted to have one. Too much into this, they forgot that they haven't been going school for days...

Three days also passed as the same way. Nevan is now fully recovered and now can go to Adrian's house.

*At Adrian's house*

Nevan's POV:

We are in the taxi moving to Adrian's house. As the taxi arrives at the huge mansion, we get off the taxi. I notice a huge gate of the mansion and it opens revealing a huge pathway toward the main house. As walking on the pathway, different plants and are planted and are having a small lights near them. We reach the main door. "Calm down babe. Nothing serious will happen inside. Chill." Adrian says to me seeing my nervous face.

Saying that he rings the bell. Rosie opens the door and smiles seeing her son and me. "Adrian, nice to see you." She says hugging Adrian. "Nevan, how are you sweetie? Hope you're completely fine now?" She asks with a smile. "Yes I'm fine now." "That's really nice, come on in."

We enter the living room and sit on the couch. "So sweetie, Adrian told me everything. It's okay dear. I'm just like your mother right? You can stay here as long as you like. I wouldn't mind at all. " Rosie says with her sweet smile. "Come here sweetheart." She says to me as she gives me a warm and lovely hug. I feel so loved and warm by that hug. "Thanks a lot, Rosie." I say with a smile. "No no... You can call me mom if you like." Rosie says.

"So Adrian, I'll be making you guys some dinner, and then we can watch a movie. Okay? Till that you can freshen up yourselves." Rosie says to Adrian and goes to kitchen.

We go up to Adrian's room to freshen ourselves up. "I really like your mom. She's amazing." I say to Adrian. "Oh yes she is." Adrian says coming closer to me. He places his hand on my waist and looks in my eyes. "Babe, will your mom be okay with me being your boyfriend?" I ask to Adrian. "Off course she'll be honey, she won't object at all." He says with a smile. "And your dad?" I ask. " Don't worry at all. My dad may be strict but he won't object we being together. He'll understand." Adrian says. I hum in approval and look at him.

"Why are you looking at me?" I ask him. "It's just- I'm happy that you're mine." Adrian says. "Hmm..me too." I say with a smile.

Adrian leans in and places his lips onto mine. I respond to it, and kiss him deeply. My fingers runs through his black hair and he grabs my waist and brings me closer. After that, Adrian's lips hower there for a moment and then he whispers "I can't stop..." And then he kisses me again, this time a bit more deeply and and a bit roughly. "Neither me..." I say and start kissing him again. Until then...

Rosie enters the room, "Adrian your dad- ..." She freezes and looks at both of us. We part away and move a bit away from each other. "Oh I'm so sorry for disturbing your moment here, but Adrian, your dad wants Nevan in his office. He wants to talk to him." She says awkwardly. "Oh it's okay mom, no need to be sorry about it. And yea I'll send Nevan downstairs." Adrian says to his mom and she leaves the room with a smile. "Omg Adrian, she literally saw us making out." I exclaimed. "It's okay, she doesn't mind. Let's go downstairs. My dad wants to talk to you." Adrian says and pecks his lips again.