★ ~ • Chapter -46 • ~ ★

vote • comment •

No one's POV:

Nevan gets up first as he had to go to his work. He takes a bath and dresses up.

After some time, Adrian wakes up rubbing his eyes. "Good morning Adrian." Nevan says.

Adrian smiles. "Good morning baby.." he says still yawning. Nevan is about to go downstairs, when Adrian grabs his arms.

"Baby, I have to go to work. I'll be late." Nevan says looking at Adrian. Adrian smiles and kisses him.

He is still kissing when Adrian says, "You didn't even give me kisses." Nevan smiles and kisses deeply.

"There, I've given you your kisses. Now I need to go." Nevan says smiling. Nevan goes downstairs, followed by Adrian behind him.

Nevan is about to leave when his phone buzzes. "Hello?" He asks. "Hello Nevan." Jasper says. "Today there is a leave for you. So you can chill today." Jasper says. Nevan gets confused. "what? It's Tuesday today. Why leave?" He asks. "The main head aka Chris said that. He gave you a leave today. Don't worry, we'll manage everything today." Jasper said and hangs up the phone.

Nevan gets confused and sits on the couch. "What happened nev? aren't you going to your work?" Adrian asks. Nevan nods in a no. "Jasper said I have a leave today. So I'll be at home." Nevan says taking out his phone. He starts scrolling through his social media.

*Flashback*

Yesterday midnight. Nevan is fast asleep on the bed and Adrian wakes up. "Let's take him to a date tomorrow." He says to himself.

He takes nevan's phone and goes downstairs to call Jasper. Jasper picks up the call in his sleepy state. "Hello Jasper." He says. "Nevan, what happened to your voice?" Jasper asks. "It's not Nevan. It's Adrian, his boyfriend." Adrian speaks. "Yeah, what do you want?" Jasper asks. "I want to surprise Nevan with a date tomorrow. So he won't be coming to his work. Can you please tell to your boss or whoever is the main head about this?" Adrian asks. Jasper falls asleep on the phone and soon shakes his head. "Yea yea I'll tell him. Don't worry. Enjoy your date. Bye." Jasper says and hangs up the phone.

*Next morning* (still the flashback)

Jasper comes to Chris. "Hey Chris." Jasper says. Chris smiles. "Hello Jasper." He says. "Please give Nevan a leave today. His boyfriend wants to give him a surprise today. So he called me this midnight and told me this." Jasper finishes. Chris thinks for a moment. "Okay. You call him. I have some other work." Chris says.

"Nevan is lucky to have a boyfriend like him." Jasper says frowning. Chris grabs his shoulders and kisses his cheeks. "Don't say that. You'll get a lover as well." Chris says and goes in the kitchen. Jasper is frozen on the spot and then blushes deep red.

*Flashback ends*

Adrian smiles. "Hey baby. It's okay. We'll have fun today." He says sitting next to Nevan. "What do we do the whole day?" Nevan asks, shutting his phone.

Adrian ruffles nevan's hair, and looks at nevan's brown eyes. "Let's go to the park. I wanna spend the whole afternoon there." Adrian says. "And in evening?" Nevan asks. "That's a surprise." Adrian says pecking nevan's forehead. "Okay." Nevan says and they head towards the park.

As they arrive the park, fresh air hits their face. They sit under the tree, holding their hands with each other.

"You know baby, even though Singapore is an amazing place, but I didn't enjoy it without you. I was missing you that much, that I even hallucinated about you." Adrian ends his sentence with a laugh. Nevan smiles. "I couldn't even spent 2 days without you. My whole year went crying and missing you." Nevan says laying down on the grass. Adrian smiles and lays down as well.

"The moment I saw you, I couldn't explain how much I love you." Adrian says. Nevan chuckles. "Your first sentence was, "garbages aren't supposed to laying on the floor." Nevan says laughing. "I was messing with you. Then the locker room incident happened." Adrian said looking at Nevan. Nevan looks at him blushes. "That moment still makes me blush." Nevan said coming closer to Adrian.

They spent their whole afternoon in the park, memorizing their lovely moments with each other. It's evening 6:30 now and they leave the park.

They have thier dinner in a restaurant and Adrian now surprises him.

"Baby, where are you taking me?" Nevan asks as Adrian places his hands on Nevan eyes.

Adrian brings Nevan to a park which had a special spot for couples.

(Y'all know those parks which also have great romantic places in it for couples. Imagine that one.)

The place was decorated with rose valleys and had fade yellow lights on it, showing the beauty of the roses in the evening.

Adrian takes out his phone and plays a faint romantic song. Adrian pulls Nevan close by his waist and puts one hand of Nevan on his shoulders. "Adrian I'm not good at dancing." Nevan says.

"It's okay. Just dance lightly on the music." Adrian says moving along with the music. Nevan giggles and starts dancing lightly on the music.

"Oh how I missed everything about you Nevan. That 1 year in Singapore was bullshit." Adrian says pressing his lips.

"But that trip did give you some experience." Nevan says. Adrian hums.

"I enjoyed this day. Thank you." Nevan says still having his hands on Adrian's neck. "Don't thank me. It's my pleasure to do this for my boyfriend." Adrian says.

"I love you" Nevan says. Adrian smiles. "I love you tons." He says. Nevan smiles and they both lean closer to each other. The gap between their lips is closed and they kiss deeply.

Those soft lips touch each others and they tilt their heads to deepen the kiss. Adrian pulls him closer and moves his hands in nevan's t-shirt. Nevan smiles in the kiss and runs his hands in Adrian's hair.

Adrian lifts nevan's t-shirt and Nevan keeps kissing him. Nevan feels the chill air on his skin as he parts away. "Mmm. We are not at our house." Nevan says and fixes his t-shirt.

"I love this place. It's romantic." Nevan says. They are about to leave when some scary shouts are heard in a distance. Nevan pauses. "Did you hear something?" Nevan asks holding Adrian's hand tightly. "No, I didn't hear anything." Adrian said.

"Come let's get going." Adrian says pulling Nevan close. Nevan is still scared a bit as he walks closer to Adrian.

"Boo!" A person screams placing his both hands on Adrian's and nevan's shoulders. Adrian flinches and Nevan screams in fear.

William laughs holding his stomach. "Gosh Nevan! You really are a scardy cat..." He laughs. Nevan rolls his eyes and Adrian looks at William with a questioning look. "What are you doing here?" Adrian asks.

"I was here in this park with Jenny. She left just now. So I was roaming here, when I saw you guys making out. I gave you some time and then decided to mess with you." He finishes with a smile.

"Well then I'll get going guys. Bye." William says and leaves the park. "Let's go now." Nevan says and they both head towards their house.

They reach their home and change their clothes. They spend some time sitting on the couch, watching movies. After some time they go to their room and sleep.

*******************************

Author park here,

Hello sweethearts, hope you all are doing well and hope you liked this chapter. Stay tuned for next chapter. I love you all.

See y'all
Sarangheyo.
💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💕💜💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💕💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💕💜💕💜💕💜