Chapter 25

You wake up screaming, you have the feeling that you can’t breathe. The tears keep running down your face and you are shaking all over. On the one hand, you are glad that Harry isn’t there. That he doesn’t notice how you are and  that you go through it almost every night. The pain just keeps getting worse and you know, can’t get rid of it.

Still, in this moment you wish, that he was with you, that he would hold you and tell you that everything is fine. But he is not there, he can’t calm you down and neither can he distract you. You have no idea what to do and you can’t calm down. Without knowing what you are doing, you fumble across the bed for the phone and dial the number that you have become familiar with over the days last days.

He said he will be there for you, day and night. That you can call him and he won’t turn off his phone. But your hope is destroyed after only the voicemail goes. You try again but nothing has changed. Shaking, you put the phone back and try to breath slowly.  But in addition to your dream, there is now the question why Harry’s phone is off. He promised not to.

You close your eyes, hold your necklace and focus on your breathing. After a quarter of an hour you can finally breath again, your tears have dried up and you are no longer shaking so badly. You wish so much that the pain would finally go away and look at your arm. It should finally stop....