Chapter 3

After only listen to music for the hours during the flight the plane lands. Finally, you think and stand up to leave the plane. It isn’t that easy cause everyone seems like they to want to leave the plane as first. After you finally left the plane, you wait for you suitcase. It took ages and you are annoyed, but it doesn’t matter. You look around and see so many happy people. Could I be happy again one day, you think and take a sad look to the happy family next to you.

After you get your suitcase you go through the airport and leave it. You stand on the outside and take a deep breath. After you are finally in London, your tears come up. You don’t really know why, maybe because you realize that the chapter of your old life is closed and a new on begins. Funny, I always thought a new beginning would be something good, you think and wipe away your tears.

You grab the necklace which is hide under your shirt and close your eyes. This is one of the last things from your past but you know that you wouldn’t take it off. You take a last deep breath, open your eyes and try to find a taxi. You know that some people stared at you when you just standing there for a few minutes with closed eyes, but you decide that it doesn’t matter. You find a taxi and give the adress to the driver. You sit down on the backseat and put in your headphones again. You don’t know what you should expect, you haven’t seen this person for years, so how would he react and how would he be? You are sure he isn’t the person from your past anymore...