Chapter 4

The taxi hold in front of an big house. You take a look at it for a minute before you open the door and get out of the car. You grab your backpack and your suitcase and pay the driver. Now you stand in front of a big house. You are afraid of meeting him again because you don’t really know him after all this years. What should you expect and will he remember you? You use the bell which is next to the big gate. Did I mentioned that this property is really big? What is his job that he has so much money, you think while you wait.

After 5 Minutes nothing happened and you decide to try the code which you got togheter with the adress. You didn’t really expect it, but the gate opens. You grab all of your things togheter and go to the house. You would knock on the door in the same time as the door opens. “No, I don’t know.....gosh” you hear a suprising voice and the owner of the voice make a step back, winced violently and look a bit scared. You take a look into his face and can’t stop starring. This can’t be the boy from the past who played with me and make always bad jokes, you think. He doesn’t do anything, just looking at you. Then it happens. You could see it in his eyes, the moment when recognition flashes in it.

“Y/n?....” he asks and looks into your eyes. “Hey Harry....” you answer quietly and try to give him a small smile. “What....I mean...Wow. I haven’t seen you for years but....how do you got through the gate?” he asks and seems a bit overwhelmed. “Yeah, I’m also happy to see you” you says sarcastlically and he laughs. “I’m sorry, I’m just surprised that you are really here” he says and pulls you into his arms. In the fisrt second it feels weird but then you relax and hug him back. You close your eyes for a minute and thought about if it would be a good idea to be here. He is another part of your old life but it was years ago... Somehow this hug calms you down.