Chapter 12

Later in the day you sit in the living room and talk. You didn’t do anything else the whole day. “So I hope I don’t annoy you. I mean I’m sure you have to work and...” you feel the pillow in your face before you saw it coming. Shocked you look at Harry who is sitting there and can’t stop laughing.

“What did you do that for?” you ask and threw the pillow back. He catches it before it touches his face. “You don’t annoy me, the only thing which is annoying is that you always apologize and think that you bother me. You don’t do it” he laughs. You would say anything but instead staring at him. He looks so beautiful and you can see his dimples. You didn’t recognize that he talks to you until you feel the pillow again.

“What.....Stop it” you say and try to look angry. “I tried to talk to you but you were just staring at me”. Shit, why do I always have to do this. You start biting your lip and look down. “But to answer your question, we just came back from our Tour and now we have some free weeks. So don’t think about it. But this brings me to the question how long do you want to stay” he asks.

“Oh, yeah. I’m not annoying so you can’t wait that I leave your house” you say sarcastically. “No, That’s not....I don’t want to say...I didn’t mean to....” he trys to explain, looks so desperated and that’s it. You burst out in laughing and can’t stop it until you feel tears streaming down your face.

“That’s not nice” Harry said and looks angry. “Sorry, but should have seen your face. I have never seen someone who searched for an explanation so desparated” you laugh. “Well, it shouldn’t sound like I’m going to kick you off. It’s just like.... you haven’t told me something abtut it”. “That’s because I don’t know it. If you don’t want me to be here anymore, I’m going to search a job and little appartement” you say.

“No, don’t worry. You can stay as long as you want.” You both talk for hours and you enjoy this time. In the evening you watch a Movie together and Harry smiles when he sees that you fall asleep while your head is laying on his shoulder....