Chapter 9

After you calmed down you push him back softly. “Let’s not talk about me” you say and look at him apologetically. He shakes his head to show you that it is okay. “What’s about you? I’m really interested what you are doing. I mean....how could you have such a big house? You have to tell me a lot” you say and winks at him. He starts laughing. “You can’t tell me that you have no idea what I’m doing” he laugh and looks at you. “I live my dream”.

“Yeah, I know that you make your dream comes true and make music. But maybe it’s possible that I didn’t notice which kind of music you make and how it happened. I mean it seems like you are really succsessful....I’m so sorry that I don’t know about it. I’m not a good friend....We are still friends right?” you asks and look at him hopefully. “Wow, okay slow” he laughs.

“The most important thing at first. Yes we are frineds. We haven’t seen each other for a long time and we haven’t had contact, but I still trust you and we promised that nothing could ever break our friendship. The second thing is, stop apologizing for everything. It’s totally okay. We didn’t stayed in contact and it seems like you had to do enough with your own life. I’m a part of the Band One Direction, maybe you have heard of us. After I have auditioned for the X factor in 2010 we became a Band. I’m sure you will meet the others soon” he winks at you. “Wait what? One Direction? I had have some friends who talked a lot about your band” you answer and  he smiles.

You know that he noticed the “had have” but that’s Harry. He knows you don’t wanna talk about it, so he ignores it for the moment. You both talk for a while. “Maybe we should sleep” he says and check the time on his phone. You also look to your phone, you have talked a few hours, even if it feels like just a few minutes. “You’re right” you reply and you both stand up. You both go to you rooms but Harry turns around before he opens his door.

“You know I’m here if you want to talk right?”. “I know Harry....But I can’t. Not know”. “Take your time, goodnight” he says quitely and go into his room. You open the door, enter the room, change your clothes and fall asleep as soon as you lay in your bed....