Teacher: It's Midoriya.

Now everyone is looking at me except (Y/N). He didn't care about a thing that happen in the class. Suddenly Kacchan slam his hand on my table and use his quirk to make explosion at his palm. I jump away from my table.

Kacchan: Eat shit, Deku!!

Me: GYAAAAAHHHH!!!

Kacchan: Forget having a weak quirk!! You don't even have a quirk!!! So where do you get off putting yourself on the same level as me?!

Me: I-It's not like that... Hold on, Kacchan. It's not as though I'm not trying to compete with you or (Y/N). I wouldn't dream of it! I mean it! It's just... I've looked to be a hero since I was super young and.. And... You never know till you try.

Suddenly (Y/N) stand in front of me.

(Y/N): That is enough, Bakugou. If you know Deku can't pass the entrance exam, why you still wants to attack him? What are you trying to prove actually? If you continue to attack him, then it means you afraid that Deku will maybe surpass you someday. You want to attack him because you want to hide your fear. You want to hide your weakness. Bastard like you will never be admire by anyone.

Everyone have shocked face after heard what (Y/N) just said. I also shocked. Shocked because he protect me and shocked because that is the longest I've heard (Y/N) talk. If we ask him something, he will usually ignore us or give us very short answer.

Kacchan: This is your lucky day, Deku.

He said to me and go to his seat back. (Y/N) also go to his seat back without saying anything.

Me*thought*: Can I really become a hero without any quirk?

Timeskip
After the school
(Y/N) POV

After we heard the bell rang, all of us start to put our book in the bag.

Classmate1: Hey (Y/N), lets hang out with us!

Me: Not interested.

Classmate1: Then where you're going?

Me: Training.

All: You train everyday! Can you at least take a rest for one day?!

I ignore them and get out from the class. I put my headphones on. I take out my phone and click on one of the music in my album.

Me: Deku wants to enter UA, huh? Well, I'll not stop him. I just hope he don't die in the entrance exam.

Timeskip
House
(Y/N) POV

Me: Mom, I'm home.

A young woman then come out from the kitchen and walk at me.