Draco blinked. He looked like he had just seen a ghost-actually, something far worse. Draco was not remotely afraid of ghosts. Perhaps, like he had seen a hippogriff; a fear he secretly hadn't gotten over since third year.

"What's wrong, love?" I frowned, growing solemn.

Draco glanced between the Weasleys. Evidently, he didn't want to speak his concerns in front of them.

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Stop acting like we're not your friends now, Draco. You can tell us-and I was just teasing. Sirius isn't that scary-not once you get to know him."

Sighing, Draco caved. "Sirius is my uncle. You know that, right?"

I blinked, taken aback.

The twins and Ginny shared the same staggered expressions.

"I-I knew that. I just forgot completely." I looked at Draco cautiously. "You-you've never said anything."

Draco shrugged wearily. "I've never met him-not properly. He was disowned by the Black family so-he's never really been my uncle. Mum never speaks of him either."

"But Sirius is close with Andromeda," I spoke in thought. "So is your mum."

"I don't know," Draco mumbled quietly, looking down at his hands. "My mum's relationship with Andromeda is hidden itself. Had anyone found out she's with Andromeda, mum would probably be rejected by everyone too. Can't risk that, can we?"

Despite Draco's indifferent tone, his eyes failed to hide his perturbance. Reaching for his hand, I laced my fingers through his slender ones. "I'm sorry. I should have mentioned it sooner-I just assumed you'd figure Sirius would be there."

Draco shook his head softly. "No, it's okay. I just-I hadn't quite considered it."

Ginny gnawed on the inside of her cheek, her eyes narrowed as she thoughtfully peered at Draco. "This would be your first time meeting Sirius?"

Leaning as far back in his seat as he could, Draco only nodded.

Ginny hummed, considering. "Are you worried?"

Draco scoffed defensively. "Of course not. Why would I be?"

I looked at him warily.

Fred and George eventually changed the subject, having sensed the tension Draco tried to hide. While the conversation turned its focus to Quidditch and Chocolate Frogs, I excused myself.

I had just stepped into the narrow train restroom when Draco slipped in after me, closing the door behind him. With limited space, I was pressed between the sink and Draco's body-hardly room to move with the both of us in here.

I stared at him, wide-eyed. "Draco-what are you-what are you doing?"

He beamed an innocent smile before taking my face in his hands. Stealing my breath, he kisses me so deeply that I forget who is breathing for who. Sweet like mint, he tastes like something addicting.

"Draco-" I mumbled between kisses, pulling back the slightest. "What are you-are you okay?" I peered at him earnestly, my eyes losing themselves in his.

Brushing hair away from my face, Draco's eyes travelled across each feature on my face; unsubtly engraving me to his mind, taking a mental image with his eyes. "I'm with you, aren't I? How could I be anything but okay?"

My heart fluttered away, my hands resting on his chest. I could feel the elevated pattering of his heart. "I mean-about Sirius. He's your uncle who was disowned, whom you've never met. It would be okay if you were-"