As his lips captured mine again, he gripped my hips firmly.

I was pulling all of him into me and soaking in the ecstasy of his kisses that left me feeling warm and floating. I'm tipsy off love. Everything feels saturated.

His mouth moved downward; Draco's hot breaths fanning over my collar bone before his lips attach to a sensitive spot on my neck. His tongue is a witchcraft of its own as he sucks on my skin, surely intending to leave a mark that will display his dominion.

A quiet moan escaped my lips that caused Draco to smile against my skin. My breath had become nearly panting and laboured-and Draco shared the same strain in having to contain himself.

As he climbed back up to kiss my lips again, his hands slid under my shirt. His fingertips brushing along my stomach, advancing higher. My skin tingled from his touch as though I was touching the very stars in the sky.

He touched me so delicately, almost timidly. His hands began going around my ribcage, his fingertips nearing my back.

I froze under his touch.

Gently, my hands fell onto his chest.

"I-"

Draco pulled back, his eyebrows furrowing. "I'm sorry. Did I do something?" His eyes fell into a panic as his gaze searched my face-trying to establish what he had done wrong.

A lump formed in my throat and I suddenly felt unusually timid; an unnerved sensation settling in the pit of my stomach. I quickly shook my head. "No, nothing. Not at all. I just-I remembered I need to-to talk to Ginny before dinner. She-she had a-an emergency. I'm sorry."

Draco blinked, confused but he retracted and gave me an odd smile. "Don't apologize," he paused, wary. "Is everything alright?"

I scrambled up so I was sitting. "Everything's fine. Just girl stuff, the usual."

Draco ran a hand through his hair, nodding. "Okay. I'll see you-after dinner?"

Avoiding his gaze, I crawled out of his bed and slid my shoes on. "Of course."

I nearly ran out of his room and back to the Gryffindor common room with my heart beating rapidly. I swung open Hermione's room door-thankful to see she was there with Ginny and Pansy. They all turned to look at me.

Pansy lied on her stomach on Hermione's bed. She quirked an eyebrow as she glanced up from the muggle magazine she had been reading. "Running a marathon, are you?"

Hermione and Ginny sat on the carpeted ground as Hermione painted Ginny's toenails.

"What's wrong?" Hermione asked, eyes growing concerned.

"I-I just-" I closed the door behind me, breathing heavily. "I just ran away from Draco mid-make-out-session."

Pansy's jaw dropped as she sat upright. "Seriously?"

"What did he do?" Ginny stood up, slowly approaching me with her eyes narrowed. "I'll kill him."

"No, nothing like that." I shook my head. "I just-I-"

"What's wrong, bubba?" Pansy frowned as she hopped off the bed and walked over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder as she guided me to sit on the edge of the mattress.

I sighed, staring down at my hands. "We haven't... done anything yet, you know."

Hermione blinked, her eyebrows shooting up. "Really? I was sure you lot were shagging on the regular. Considering-"

"Mione!" Ginny gasped, throwing her a pointed look. "Not the time."

"Sorry. Go on, Lys."

I ran a hand down my face that was glowing red in embarrassment. "We were too busy dealing with my trauma and we didn't officially date for long before the break happened."