I walked towards him, kneeling on the floor in front of where he sat. I took his clasped hands in mine.

"I forgive the world because it has you in it."

Draco's eyes glinted.

Draco deserving to be loved by a me that is not broken, was enough for me to become whole again.

I smiled sheepishly.

In a quick movement, he took my face in his hands and his lips confiscated mine. He kissed me, melting my bones and entering my blood; Draco Malfoy has become my never ending daydream.

"Come 'ere."

Helping me up off the ground, Draco pulled me into bed next to him. I snuggled into his side, my arm wrapped around his torso.

His head rested on top of mine. He sighed softly, his fingers absentmindedly threading through my hair.

I found myself tracing 'I love you' over his shirt with my finger. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Just say it.

I'm too nervous.

"Are you okay?" He asked warmly.

I nodded. "I think I am."

"A lot happened today. It would be okay if you weren't okay."

"I know. I feel okay. I always feel okay when I'm with you." I craned my neck back to look at him.

Draco bit back a smile, peering down at me with his eyes brimming with warmth. "That's all I'll ever need."

For a moment, time stopped. We just looked at each other, Draco brushing hair away from my face.

"Draco." My voice came out in a whisper.

"Yes, my love?"

"Kiss me already."

Draco's eyes flashed ravenously. In a swift movement, he leaned his face down and kissed me. A single kiss, slow and sweet, lingering. A single kiss that could part the sea.

Draco's arms wrapped around my torso, my back against his chest.

"Nox."

He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, placing a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"Sweet dreams, mon coeur."

-

My eyes narrowed as I watched my ginger-haired friend become entirely zoned out, nearly drooling over her plate in the Great Hall. Ginny's face rested in the palm of her hand as she stared into space, sighing softly.

I waved a hand in front of her face. "Gin, you in there? Is something wrong?"

She quickly snapped her head towards me, her cheeks glowing brighter than her hair. "What? No, of course not. Why would something be wrong? What makes you suggest that? Nothing's wrong-nothing at all."

"What a shite liar you are."

Ginny laughed awkwardly as she waved her hand in the air dismissively. "I was just thinking."

I quirked an eyebrow, leaning forward on the table. "About?"

The blush on Ginny's face only became more prominent. She avoided meeting my eyes. "Just-the potions essay I have to write. Nothing interesting."

And people call me a terrible liar?

"Alright," I shrugged. "If that's what you're sticking with."