George sat across from me, narrowing his eyes and looking at me carefully. "You seem rather-cheerful. That glad to be going back?"

I shrugged lightly, glancing out the window. I didn't know how I felt about returning to Hogwarts. I was high. I didn't quite feel anything right now-and that was just how I liked it. "I miss-"

Draco.

"I miss Hermoine and the others. Pansy, especially." And I really did.

But Draco-I found myself missing him too. I had all summer-although there were times when I was so high, so buzzed off the pills that I would forget the comfort he brought me. I was so consumed by the pills, so relaxed and calm and secure in my own body, the same way Draco made me feel-it would occur to me that maybe I would no longer need him the same way I did before summer, that the pills were now giving me exactly what he gave me so I would no longer need him to be that sense of comfort and security.

Last year, things had drastically changed between Draco and me. Before, I always knew I was going back to my "enemy", the boy who I hated, the boy who hated me. Now, I didn't know what Draco and I even were. Were we friends? Were we more than friends?

Perhaps this was for the best. By letting go of my unhealthy dependence on him, maybe we could rediscover who we were without the constraints, pain, and difficulties that had weighed us down. We could be us without the pain that had restricted us the previous year.

There was a strong possibility that after not having seen or spoken to each other all summer, he could very well just give me the shoulder and brush past me as if I didn't exist. It would break my heart but frankly, it would be due time that Draco stopped wasting his time on the broken girl he tried to piece back together. He was Draco Malfoy. He could have anything or anyone he wanted. It never made sense to me why he held onto me the way he did. Why he helped me. Why he cared for me.

I was nothing.

He was everything.

What did I ever bring into his life aside from sheer pain and suffocating worry?

Ron sighed ever so dreamily, his head resting in his palm as he looked out the window. "I miss her too."

"Well, I've quite missed you lot as well."

We all glanced over as Hermoine, Ginny and Harry entered the compartment.

"Hermoine!" I engulfed her in a bone crushing hug, falling in her lap as she fell into the seat.

She laughed as she squeezed me back. "It's so good to see you! How was all your summers?"

"Quite well." I rolled off her lap and took the seat beside her next to the window.

Hermione leaned forward. "I heard a bit of a rumour. Apparently, we're getting some new transfers this year. They're joining our year."

"They?" Fred's eyebrows furrowed quizzically. "I thought it was just one student."

Hermione shook her head. "People are saying they're twins."

George's eyes widened, lighting up. "Wicked, more twins. One for Freddie, one for me. Works quite well that way, doesn't it?"

Ginny swatted her brother's arm. "They could very well be twin brothers, Georgie."

"We've never gotten transfer students before," I mused in thought. "Where are they coming from?"

"Durmstrang Institute." Hermione winced lightly.

My nose crinkled. "Those prissy's are the worst. The most entitled, arrogant, uptight-"