Chapter 50: I Disagree

Start from the beginning

After the meeting was over, He Yinyin, who was sitting next to Gu Wei, did not leave. Gu Wei also sat in the same position, knowing she had something to say.

When there were only two people left in the conference room, He Yinyin said: "I know that you and Xiao Fei are in a good relationship, but I didn't expect that you would be emotional when dealing with company affairs. With the current public opinion, what the public wants to see is not the truth of the accident; but, it's the Gu Group's attitude towards betas. I don't believe you can't even see this."

Gu Wei frowned: "Mom, you haven't been to the company for a long time. You may not be used to it. Within the company, the decision I made will never change."

"I don't want to interfere, I just want you to think carefully." He Yinyin said in a light tone, "This time your father could cause such a disaster. Was it not because you have to abandon the company business and go on a honeymoon."

Gu Wei chuckled lightly: "Mom, I know what I'm doing."

"Compared to mine, I think you may need to pay more attention to Second Brother's situation."

...

"Perhaps my dad always thinks it doesn't matter if I die."

In the bar, Gu Xing was drinking, and next to him were his drinking friends.

"From childhood to adulthood, I have always been an invisible person in his eyes, no matter if I am doing well or not, he never cares about me."

The person, who had just coaxed to ask Gu Xing about the Gu Group's situation, was extremely embarrassed at this moment.

"Hey, don't talk about this. We came to the bar to hang out, thinking that would not do us any good. We don't even have the rights to inherit."

Those who can hang out with Gu Xing are people in their generation who have no inheritance rights.

"What's good about being a person in power? Every day is a working day, working yourself to die. I would rather be the rich good-for-nothing, at least I get to live leisurely." Gu Xing said with a smile.

"Yes, yes, whoever seldom inherits rights, I don't want it too."

"Hahaha, let them work hard to make money, and we just spend as much money."

Raising his head and drinking the wine in the glass, Gu Xing watched the lights flickering in the distance, his eyes turned cold.

Even if his parents valued the alpha son most, Gu Wei's partner was still just a beta.

"Hey, I heard that your third brother has become a partner with a beta. Is it true? Are your parents okay with it?"

Suddenly, someone in the deck surged up a gossip.

"Really? Gu Wei and a beta?"

"I'm not too surprised, with his attitude towards omegas, I really can't think of how he gets along with omega."

"I'm a little curious about the beta that Gu Wei is interested in."

"Second Brother, you must have seen him already, call him to come out and play with us, it's just us betas, please satisfy our curiosity."

"Yes, Second Brother, only you can call him out here, please call him to come out so we can take a look."

Gu Xing did not answer.

"Aren't you embarrassing Second Brother? He may not have the beta's contact information, don't give him a hard time. After all, although they are both betas, Second Brother might not inherit as much as Third Brother's partner in the future."