"Are you sure it was her?"

"Positive. Jax and I are planning to meet with her friend tomorrow night."

"And this friend...does she or he know you are coming?"

"No..." I mumble. Kevin sighs and rolls his eyes.

"But it's better that way. The year after Nova and I broke up, Jax had ran into Carly and she freaked out. If she is taken by surprise, she won't be able to run from us."

"And where are you going to find her?" He asks, meeting my eyes in the mirror.

"Her workplace." I explain.

"Wouldn't that be intruding?"

"Not if she works at a strip club." I wink at him and he laughs.

"This is gonna work." I remind myself out loud. Kevin sighs, but nods with me.

"I hope so." He mumbles. There's a moment of silence between us.

"What are you gonna say when and if you see her?" Kevin asks softly. I sigh and lean my head back on the headrest.

"I haven't gotten that far yet." I mumble, closing my eyes and listening to Kevin's breathing.

We pull into a smaller building and Kevin opens my door for me. Like normal, security guards fleet to my side and lead me in. Kevin gets back into his car and waits for me.

The security guards lead me into a room and I see the main people of this movie. The producer sits at the head of the table. Doug sits beside Bella's agent, and Bella sits in a seat across the table from them. I look towards the only empty seat which is right beside Bella. I groan to myself.

I walk over to the side of the table where I'm supposed to be sitting. I sit down beside Bella and she looks over at me, smiling.

"Hey!" She whispers. I roll my eyes and wave underneath the table. She sighs and turns her gaze away from me.

"Alright, now that Dustin has joined us, we can start the meeting." The producer says. I put on my best smile, but fuck, the hangover is creeping in and I didn't take any meds.

"Okay...so this movie is based on a love story between a Principal and a teacher. We plan to have Dustin the principal of the school and Bella will be a new teacher that has just started teaching. The two disagree on a lot of things and that just brings them closer together. That's technically just the rundown of the movie." The producer man says. He looks cocky. His face looks sincere and calm.

"That sounds so cool! Doesn't it Dustin?" Bella asks, leaning over to touch my arm.

"Hm? Oh yeah sure." I grumble, keeping my eyes fixated on the table.

"If there aren't any questions, we have the scripts if you would like to look them over." Cocky Producer says.

"Yeah um...where is this movie going to be filmed? There aren't many places to film this type of movie." I ask, finally contributing to the conversation. Doug smiles, enthralled by my sudden actions.

"Well of course we would be filming it in the high school since you would be high school teachers." Bella nudges me and leans in.

"This might bring back memories." She giggles. I lean into her even further, bringing my voice to a whisper.

"Yeah maybe...hopefully the teacher doesn't sleep with everyone on the football team because the principal didn't answer his phone." I snarl. She gasps and shifts away from me.

"Well if you didn't have such a bad reputation of sleeping with everyone that looked at you then maybe I wouldn't have been so worried." She snaps back. Her light brown eyes bore into mine.

"Well maybe if you trusted me like I trusted you none of it would have ever happened, but I'm glad it happened because I learned to stay away from people like you." She rolls her eyes and moves away from me.

"Is there a problem?" Doug asks, looking back and forth between Bella and I. Before I can speak, Bella cuts me off.

"No sir, no problem at all." She says, glaring at me.

"Do we have any more questions?" The producer asks. We all shake our heads no.

"Then here are your scripts, look them over and tell me what you think. In the meantime, I will leave you guys be and I might just come back with coffees." Cocky says, pushing his seat out. I'm starting to like Cocky I think. Coffee is just what I need. Cocky exits the room, leaving us alone.

I briefly read over the script, not giving a fuck about it. It's just another movie to do, more money in the bank. Cocky walks back into the room, five Starbucks coffees in a tray. He sits it down in the middle of the table and allows us to all get one.

"Well did you read over the script?" He asks, sitting back down.

"Yes sir we all did. It's a nicely written script. I think this is going to be a very fun movie!" Bella exclaims. I roll my eyes at her overbearing excitement.

"Dustin what about you?" Cocky asks.

"I agree with Bella." I mumble, taking a sip of my coffee so I don't have to speak any more.

"Well, if we don't have any more questions, you guys are all free to go. Well, I would like Doug and Elizabeth to stay behind." Cocky says, referring to my agent and to Bella's. I slide the chair out and get out of my seat.

"We will let you know when we start filming, until then, please memorize scenes one through two please. Those will be the ones we start with." The producer says. I nod and escape the room.

I hear heels clicking down the hallways behind me. I groan and turn around, coming face to face with Bella.

"You didn't have to leave me behind like that." She breathes out.

"I didn't know I had to wait for you." I snap, turning around to start walking.

"I don't know what your issue is with me, but you need to chill out. We are making a movie together, a love story movie for that. We can't have this hate for each other go on forever!" She says, trying to catch up with me.

"Acting is acting. I can fake emotions, but right now, this is real life, and I want nothing to do with you." I tell her, keeping my eyes on the hallway.

"Look I'm sorry for what happened back in high school, but we are adults now and it would be nice if you would act like it!" Bella snaps. I turn around harshly, only inches away from Bella's face. Her breath hitches as she looks down at my lips.

"High school was high school, I know, but it doesn't change the fact that the girl I thought I loved cheated on me with most of my friends. But I'm okay with it all because after breaking up, I found out that you meant nothing to me. Nothing at all. All of those talks about love and happiness and a future together were a lie. And to be honest, Bella, I'm glad it was, because I wouldn't have met the love of my life if it wasn't for you and I breaking up." I release my speech from my lips and back away from her.

 "And who's the love of your life? I don't see a ring on your finger and I haven't seen you with a girlfriend."

"That's none of your damn business." I go to turn around again, but she grabs my wrist.

"I am truly sorry for what happened between us in the past, but we have both changed. Everyone deserves second chances." She says.

"And that's your opinion." I snap. I rip my hand away from her grasp and walk down the hallway, leaving her in my dust.