Unexpected visits Pt 2; A meeting of rivals, an electric meeting of leaders

After Ash was sent back into Aether Paradise, our young trainer and his Pokémon were sent into resting, Ash falling tired immediately after having his body made contact with the fluffy and comfy bed that was made for him to rest, as he could finally let his body rest of the strain of so much activities on the day... Activities that included many of the encounters he had in the day.

Even if he was happy to meet his friends once again after so many years, he actually didn't want it to happen, mainly thanks to the presence of Artreus around and also because of the constant Ultra beasts assaults (even if he knew they were capable to fight back)... All of that and the fact that his past was also being revealed very much to his friends.

Not that he minded really, in truth, he didn't even thought of telling his friends yet... But there were a lot of things that were completely personal to him...

His ancestral heir with Sir Aaron, Aura Guardian of the Kingdom of Rota (something Brock, May and Max knew), his duty as an Aura Guardian (the same three of before and in some way Oak and Dawn knew about), his titles as: King of the seas (Title only May knows), Guardian of Truth and Bravery, his connection to both Mewtwo around Kanto and Ishuu (between his original partners and Ishuu's partners) Mews included, and the most important... The promise of balance he made with Lugia, Ho-oh, and Arceus...

Ash knew it... Shatternus was making his moves so precisely, that he would be involucrated in all, mainly by putting his friends in danger by his new allies he itself returned from the darkest pits of evil, and not to say the control over the forces of nature around most of the regions and the Ultra beasts, making it more difficult to fight back.

But he wasn't just thinking this... He was also having a bit of a discuss with Arceus, as he had some issues to confirm before resting.

Ash's Subconscious

<Ash> *Sighs* 'I know it's normal for friends to get this worried about his own friends Arceus... But you know me perfectly enough to know that, even if you move your own cards, you won't stop me from acting'

<Arceus> "I'm very well aware of that Ash... But even if you tell me what to do, I have also duties to make. Like you, I'm not in the slightest happy about the fall of many of my sons, not to say that You are an important part to stop Artreus!"

<Ash> 'But what do you want me to do?!... By now, Artreus must have absorbed the Eon duo without us being aware, or even attacked Victini and the Swords of Justice thanks to his newfound allies he brought back from prison or even revived like Hunter J back there!

Not to say that my friends might have caused a nuclear change in my timeline back before I came here to Alola to rest after so many years of travelling!'

<Arceus> "I KNOW!!... *Sighs* As much as I want to Artreus by myself, I can't.

Thanks to the issue back at the ruins of Michina Town and also the little issue with young Hoopa and the disrupted balance in Dahara, I soon became weakened for a bit, enough for Artreus to defeat me if he wants to... As you have said correctly, he had already taken possession of the Eon brothers and the Swords, not to say that he also managed to capture Cresselia, Volcanion and even Darkrai to into his power, making it now more powerful.

It's a matter of time in when he could start attacking the main legends Ash, the only obstacle-"

<Ash> [ Grits teeth + anger growls ] 'The regi trio under Brandon's possession, Diancie, Marshadow and the balance pixies'