An assault with reunions; Till we meet again... Shatternus

Distortion World

. . . . . . . . .

*Whoosh*

A large presence passed by in high speeds, generating a gust of air that even moved some of the distorted buildings and structures, as the being was large enough to be considered a great creature... said creature that it was in a rush.

Giratina was in a hurry, a great hurry, as the Renegade legend was flying towards the closest part of Alola from the distortion world, crushing and destroying all kinds of debris and obstacles that crossed its path... But he wasn't alone at all.

Three different girls of many kinds of styles were hanging from its back as their lives depended on it, as besides them was also a small being of blue color, also hanging on one of the girls as its life really depended on it... and I think you know who are they.

"HOW LONG TILL WE GET THERE?!" Dawn asked trying to at least make her words understandable, as the air she was getting on her face didn't allow her to speak correctly.

<Giratina> "By how far, a couple of minutes!"

"WHAT'S A COUPLE OF MINUTES?!?" May reclaimed back, as she was trying not to rip out either Dawn's skirt or boots from her handle.

<Giratina>  "It's not my fault that it is far!"

"HOW FAR?!?" Serena also shouted, as she was also trying not to get lose of May's feet, even handling her hat with her teeth as it's life cared of everything.

<Giratina> "Answer, Alola!"

"THAT FAR!?!?!" the girls exclaimed now shocked in disbelief, as they knew now that it was really far their destination.

But as soon Giratina had in sight the entrance towards Alola, it later had to dodge multiple attacks towards it, stopping abruptly as the girls almost fell from its back in panic, comically getting again back to its back as the legend was frozen.

"W-what happened?!" Dawn was the first one to ask, as later Giratina only growled in frustration...

<Giratina> "He sensed me coming... clever aniki"

'Aniki?' the girls thought with curiosity, as they've later realized what was in front of them... seems Shatternus had Giratina coming, as just in front to the entrance to Alola, a couple of Ultra beasts appeared to guard it up, as they were preparing attacks to take them down.

"G-g-g Giratina-"

<Giratina> "Brace yourselves [Activates Shadow Ball] seems we'll need to pass a little test to pass!" Giratina roared back, as it later shooted out the attack, exploding in the middle as some beasts were pushed down, unlike others that managed to stand firm and countered back.

Giratina had to dodge, the girls almost falling a couple of times as the Renegade Pokémon had to evade the attacks, it countering it with Shadow Balls as necessary as needed, as the battle took place... seems the small group have it hard to cross... and that was exactly what Shatternus wanted... to stop their tracks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasure Island _ Alola Region

*BOOM X4*

The battle was starting to get even more outrageous, as multiple explosions were heard across the small island, having almost entirely destroyed by now...