The return of the time travelers + Secrets revealed; An imminent clash of Gods

(The image on top is just a preview of what it's about to come)

Near Pallet Town _ Kanto Region

We locate ourselves near a territory we all know completely, as the pacific lands of Kanto were able to be present even in the climate wasn't in the slightest happy at all or even pacific, as it was clear that a huge thunderstorm was generating at the area.

Why are we here?... simple, we now locate ourselves with none other than our favorite Pokémon trainer that tends to lose leagues and save regions, as he was with both his female partners Kidd and Melody, the three of them on top of the little ship that was being piloted by Kidd, as the trio were now flying near the edges of a certain place that our trainer knew completely like the palm of his hand... but right now he wasn't very concentrated.

While both girls were looking at the radar and surroundings to spot out their target destiny and Greninja being in clear meditation while being aware of his surroundings in case of a surprise attack, we see Ash, with Pikachu having a light nap on his lap, checking and reading the old book that the staff of Aaron showed him back in Rota, as he was trying to figure out all the texts that were scribbled on the old, dusted pages of the diary, seeing multiple things such as his adventures, some of his secrets and more...

But he was more concentrated on some writings that had a certain mark that caught his attention, mark that was allowing him to see some writings that indeed gave him intel.

The entrance of the fallen sanctuary...

Hidden far in the past of knowledge...

The original temple...

The sacred temple of god...

More and more Ash was reading into the notes, seeing multiple hand made drawings that resemble some kind of cult reunions, gates of what he could tell a very old building and most importantly...

One full body made drawing of a man that looked old enough to be described wise, a man which even the drawing could tell what kind of wise old man he was and maybe his position into the old scripts of the ancient kingdoms... The name of "Alexandre Corvynuous" being written below him with the main sentence "The original amongst all" together.

Ash wasn't silly. It wasn't the first, neither the last time he'd got to find and even encounter old scribbles of ancient kingdoms that once stood between multiple cities around the globe, his adventures taking him into those certain temples or buildings that hid such pasts and stories to tell about their lives before the invention of the pokeball or even the concept of "Pokémon" was made, Michina town being an example as it was a sacred temple where Damos, once the ruler's sage, benerated and welcomed Arceus as its home, where the Town took birth after the creator's noble sacrifice in order to protect the kingdom from the possible devastating end to it.

And he of course was aware of all this kind of situations as well... Thanks to his connection with Brandon and other ruin researchers he'd met across the years of travelling he made around the world, he was able to learn about the most of the past of his heir and the other sapien species' stories, having met enough descendants of said heirs to at least take a peak to what their past may reveal... specially at the time when Artreus was around before turning into the evil destructive and vengeance full creature he is right now.

... He doesn't know much about that past thanks that it was all almost eradicated long ago or even very well hidden, not to say that he can't understand all the brailes that are written on them. But he was sure to know at least the basics of the three ancient sapien species that once lived amongst the very first homo-sapiens that stepped on the world.