An Ash Royale, Infernape the fire demon; A Sootopolis welcoming, Gym resistance

Things to take to note:

Every Ash will have their own way to be interpreted, it will be the same with their own Pikachus and Pokémon in hand:

OS Ash - Original series Ash (Kanto - Johto outfit) - Pokémon team: Charizard, Pikachu, Heracross, Tauros, Snorlax, Muk and Bayleef.

AS Ash - Advance series Ash (Hoenn and Battle frontier outfit) - Pokémon team: Pikachu, Donphan, Swellow, Torkoal, Corphish, Glalie and Grovyle.

DP Ash - Diamond & Pearl Ash (Sinnoh outfit) - Pokémon team: Pikachu, Buizel, Infernape, Staraptor, Torterra and Gliscor.

BW Ash - Black & White Ash (Isshu / Unova outfit) - Pokémon team: Boldore, Oshawott, Pikachu, Pignite, Unfeasant, Krookodile and Snivy.

X&Y Ash - X & Y Ash (Kalos outfit) - Pokémon team: Pikachu, Greninja, Hawlucha, Noivern, Goodra and Talonflame.

Without further interruption, let's begin this brain aching dreamworld

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aether Paradise (Clinic room) Moments earlier - Alola Region

We locate ourselves inside the same clinic room where all of the past Ashs reside, this as all of them were still asleep and unconscious thanks to the time travel they were forced into.

*BADUMP*

But more precisely, we are a couple of minutes earlier when the battle between Greninja and Paul was undergoing, time when Greninja used the pseudo form as his energy suddenly awoke a certain Ash inside the clinic, this one being none other than X&Y Ash, who was starting to wake up thanks to the aura Greninja was releasing, making his Spatial energy fade in an instant.

[Grunting lowly] 'What... happened?' X&Y Ash thought this as he sat on his spot while holding his head in pain, apparently the travel wasn't a gentle one.

'First I remember that Alain was being crowned Kalos league champion for it to be interrupted by Team Flare at the last moment with some weird vines coming out of the ground. Then I went along with Alain to search for Mairin as we helped the civilians, only for those cocky bastards to tend me a trap and use me as prisoner from Lysandre's orders.

The last I recall was that Alain was manipulated the entire time by that jerk and him using some painful energy on me!' X&Y Ash thought this as it was here that he finally opened his eyes to finally realize a shocking reality... He wasn't at Lumiose City anymore, he was inside a clinic room that looked nothing like the ones from the Pokémon Centers.

[Startled] 'What the-!? What is this place!?' he thought this as he started to check his surroundings, noticing three major things that got him shocked.

'My Pokémon... and in the name of-, what is going on now?' X&Y Ash thought this as he now was able to see some of his pokeballs he surely remember didn't take to the Kalos league conference... Moreover, because he was seeing himself in his past attires, aligned in ages from younger to him as the oldest... And of course he couldn't ignore that he was seeing FIVE Pikachus instead of just his, and the worst part was that they were HIS Pikachu.

[Annoyed] 'Oh man! Don't tell me this is some other Time Paradox sh*t with Dialga or something!?' he thought this as he could only recall this as his only conclusion, as he was completely aware that he was seeing his past selves as well as his Pokémon from those timelines, not to say that Pikachu was a clear example as he was holding a talk between him and his younger versions.