A meeting of partners, Past and Present; The offer of a mission of ages

Hall of Origin _ Spear Pillar

Arceus... the Alpha Pokémon and the one said to have made the world with its power alongside the existence of Mew, the mighty Pokémon was now at the middle of the place where once before the faces of it and its sons were idolatrous towards the ancient people of ancient times and only a few knew about the existence of said place such as Rowan and Cynthia... but why would an important figure like Arceus be in a place so unknown yet known to it outside its throne?... The answer of that was simple.

<Arceus> "They have finally arrived..." Arceus thought as it had its eyes closed, sensing the two brothers arriving at where Ash was... "Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus... *growls* so this is what you are planning to do XXXXXXXXXX?" the Alpha Pokémon said with poison, as he had felt the fall of six of his low guardians, being showed in its mind how in different parts of the world multiple storms were being caused by no reason, these only provoking less damage, but Arceus knew that if Shadow wanted to cause more damage... he would have to get the power of other guardians yet.

With no more thoughts in mind, Arceus floated some meters up, as it later started to generate golden soundwaves at the air, soundwaves invisible at plain sight but that completely covered the earth's sky.

<Arceus> "To all my guardians and sons across the globe, this is a warning from me. Danger it's coming towards you all and if results defeat this world will be no more, so get cautious and be on guard, because now your safety will be the difference between peace and chaos" Arceus ended its message, as later on different things happened across the world.

Kanto

The sky seemed to turn with a bit of storms, as a certain electrick bird was on sight, flying peacefully as there was no enemy to harm its armony... but when the same golden soundwaves appeared, the bird now changed course, as it later flew in a way to be kept hidden.

Same with two other birds related to it, as one inside a volcano also acted in hide as well as one inside a snowy mountain, as the bird also acted to hide.

At a certain lake ... a cat like Pokémon of pink skin heard the message as well, at first curious but then after understanding, even with a playful tone, took course towards the deep part of the lake...

But the most curious case was of a certain similar, but inside a cave hidden from humankind.

<???> *Curious* "Danger? What kind of danger?" the being asked itself, as not being keen to hear from Arceus wasn't sure of what and why such message, so in response.

<???> "Hmph! If this has nothing to do with me then I shouldn't be so worried" it ignored it.

Johto

Certain different parts of land received the message as well, to be precise, three different beings connected by blood but different in behaviour.

One of them, a Fire type, heard it and moved to a different course. The other, an electric type, did as well as well as the last one... a water type.

On the deepest part of the ocean a certain legend ,guardian of the seas, also heard the message, now going in incognito... But the most curious was one in unknown skies, one which colors and feathers resembled a rainbow... after said message, it also started to fly cautiously.

Hoenn

Same situation happened with a two certain trios.

A trio of golems inside a cave heard the message, as the cautious increased on them.

Same said with three certain legends, one inside a volcano, the other swimming across the seas and the last one... all up towards the stratosphere.