Time Journey P.1: The beginning of a mission, the beginning of a priority

We find ourselves inside what it seems a deep tunnel, as multiple transparental blue shards were surrounding what it seemed to be like a big platform of white energy that was descending, the surroundings were nothing but a merge between multiple beam stripes and waves alongside the time... and of course people not used to it gets confused and a bit scared, term that was now present with some of our little heroes here at the platform.

"W-Woah! What is this?!" Sophocles exclaimed a bit afraid, as him and Togedemaru were nervous of the environment around them.

"So cool!" 'It looks a lot like the ocean' Lana said with star in her eyes, as she didn't feel fazed by the environment unlike Mallow, who was hugging herself a bit, unsure of where she was, unlike Tsareena and Shaymin that looked more amazed than scared.

[Trembling] "Is this really safe?" Kiawe said trying to stay as strong as possible, but his tries were in vain, as the guy was shivering in the opposite feeling.

[Sweat drops] "I... think so" Gladion said not being sure, as Lillie was besides him, hugging him tightly as she was also trembling out of fear and insureness, Snowy getting cuddled with her with the same feeling while Gladion watched this a bit... unsure.

'S-so, this is the power of the legendary Pokémon Dialga... this is a bit scarier than I thought!' Lillie thought with awe and a hint of fear, as travelling in a vortex of time wasn't something to live completely an experience like this in her life.

But just as they were trying to calm down, a sudden golden light appeared in front of them, getting their attention as in some way it was also calming them down... but the presence of this light was calming yet omnipotent to them... but as well another was following, but like the ambience, the light was blue, blinding them for a bit as they were summoned in front of them... after a couple of seconds in were they could regain their sight... It was now their shock and awe, as they have now in sight Dialga... and a second silhouette that for some reason was felt as a more ancient and older presence.

<Dialga> "Welcome to the vortex of time" the time legend said at the kids as it used telepathy in order to do so.

"T-the vortex of time?" Kiawe asked a bit intrigued, as he like the others were confused... but they did see the second silhouette, Dialga catching their gaze.

<Dialga> "Seems you have the word, my lord" the legend said towards the second silhouette with respect, bowing down a bit as it did so.

"My lord?!" The kids exclaimed shocked when it did so.

<Arceus> "It is a pleasure to meet you all, Kiawe, Lana, Mallow, Sophocles, and Lillie and Gladion Aetherslock"

"H-h-how do you know our names? And What are you?!" Sophocles being the one to ask for everyone, as most except Gladion were shocked of being known.

<Arceus> "First, Ash has told me a lot about you, being very good company to him-"

"A-Ash? Ash knows you?" Mallow asked now impressed, as she didn't expect her friend to talk about her... but-

"Wait!, then that means y-y-you're-"

<Arceus> *Chuckles* "Correct, young Sophocles... I'm known as the Alpha Pokémon, Arceus"

Now the kids were shocked, as they had none other than the creator of the world in front of them.

'Arceus...-'

'The Alpha Pokémon' Gladion and Lillie thought in sequence, as the mere thought of the creator to talk to you so lightly seems very breathe taking.