"Oh, shut up. What did you want anyways?" I ask just as the bell rings. I hoist my bad higher up on my shoulder and walk beside Brittany into the school, stealing a glance at Ian and Ari. I will have her I think to myself as I walk into the building. I walk Brittany to her locker and lean on the wall beside her.

"Oh, nothing. I just saw the way you looked at Arianna and Ian and thought, Joshua Anderson can't be jealous can he?" Brittany smirks and pulls out her English book. Oh, god, she's going to black mail me. She knows how close Ian and I are. And if I'm jealous of his girlfriend she's going to hold it over my head.

"I'm not jealous." I deny and look at my shoes. I can't let Ian find out about me liking her.

"Oh please, I know you, Josh. Your jealous, and you can't lie to me." Brittany says just before slamming her locker.

"So what if I am? I can't act on it. Ian's my best friend.". I look at her and shrug.

"True, but you could try and make Ari jealous." I give Brittany and are-you-stupid look and cross my arms.

"Ari doesn't like me, how is she's suppose to get jealous when she hates me?" I ask with an eye roll. I swear Brittany can be so dense sometimes.

"Oh, you think she hates you? That's cute." Brittany says and walks down the hall. I stare after her with my mouth hanging open. Ari doesn't like me, she hates me. She made that clear Friday night an Saturday morning. She doesn't like me, or does she? I sigh and walk to class. I guess I'll just have to ask her before second period. I walk to the back of the room, ignoring the flirty stares and attempts to talk to me by every girl in class. First and second period is tue only periods I don't have with Arianna. I shake my head as I sit down in my desk and stare out the window. This is going to be a long class period, I think to myself, really long.

Brittany's POV

Making Josh wonder if Arianna likes him or not is just to easy. I've never seen Josh get jealous over any girl, let alone a girl that his best friend is dating. Seeing him glare at his best friend from across the parking lot this morning was just icing on top of the cake. I like Arianna, I really do but Ian is suppose to be mine. After Josh took my virginity Ian was the one that helped me get though the heart break of him using me for a one night stand. I feel in love with Ian as he helped me get over Josh an helped me gain confidence. I wouldn't be the popular girl I am today if it wasn't for Ian helping me and telling that I was beautiful and that Josh didn't deserve me. Ian should be mine, not Ari's. I love him, he's just a fling to her.

When I saw Ian kiss Arianna this morning I felt like my heart was being ripped to sherds. Then I saw Josh glaring at them and I knew that he liked her. When I saw him glaring at them I came up with a plan to make Ari want Josh so I could have Ian all to myself.

"I've been looking for you all day. Where have you been?" Josh ask franticly as he sits beside me in the lunch room.

"Around." I shrug and take a swing of water. I spot Ian and Ari laughing about something in the lunch line holding hand. Just seeing them together makes my blood boil. That should be me holding his hand, not her.

"So doe you really think that Arianna likes me?" Josh ask.

"Yes, now do you want to make her jealous or what?" I ask turning away from the new couple and towards Josh. I smile when he nods his head.

"Good, now, to make a girl jealous, you have to let her see you with another girl." I say and roll my eyes when Josh gives me a weird look.

"But I don't want to be with another girl." Josh says and flicks his eyes over to Ian and Ari standing in the salad bar line. I smile when I see his sea green eyes turn to ice. I have him right where I want him.

"Just act. It won't be real." I shrug. I take a bite out of the chicken caesar salad and look at Josh.

"So you want me to pretend to date someone. Who?"

"Me." I smile. "I want you to pretend to date me."

"Why?" Josh ask and steals a piece of my chicken. Can he not buy his own food? I swear he does this everyday.

"Because, you want Arianna, and I want Ian." I shrug and take another bite of my salad. Letting Josh process what I just said. Sometimes he's just a little slow.

"You- you want Ian? Why?" Josh ask giving me a confussed look. Wow mow he acts interested.

"Just because. Do you want my help or not?" I snap at him. God he doesn't need to know my business. All he has to do is act like we like each other around Arianna and Ian and that's it.

"Yes." I give Josh a cheeky smile before eating the last bite of my salad. I see Arianna and Ian heading towards us out of the corner of my eye. I look at Josh to see him looking at me. I nod my head before pulling his head down to mine and giving him a long, hard kiss.

"Hey guys." Ian chirps when he gets to our table. I grab Josh's hand and give it a little squeeze. I hope this works.

"Are-are you guys dating?" Arianna ask when she sits down across from Josh.

"Yes. We started dating Sunday." I chirp and kiss Josh's cheek. I look at Ian to see him looking at Arianna while she glares at mine and Josh's intertwined fingers. This may work for Josh but I'm going to have to step up my game if I'm going to get Ian.