I undo his ties and snap the chains. My brothers and dad are doing the same with other prisoners.

"What's your name?" I ask the man. He seems to be about 30 years old. I notice he doesn't have chain marks as the rest. He probably just got here...

But still there's something about him that doesn't sit right with me..

I clear my head of suspicions and help him up.

"Sergei, my name is Sergei" I nod

"We will get you out of here Sergei" I hand him to a guard and keep untying prisoners.

If only I had followed my gut about that man...

Phoenix

I can't stop. My legs burn from running, we've been going down the stairs for five minutes now. They're endless. Thankfully Carter is keeping up with me.

We've encountered many guards on the way but we kill them all. I don't even care. I need to get to my girl and my baby now.

"How much longer?" I ask Carter

"The next floor, the door to the left w-" he's cut off when we hear a bloodcurdling scream, a plea for help. No.

I know that scream. We look at each other and start running faster down the stairs faster as I thought possible. My girl, they are hurting my Rora and my baby.

I run like I've never ran in my entire life and swing open the door. I freeze at the sight. They are trying to cut my baby out.

"Get your hands off my girl" I say with deathly calm and all hell breaks loose.

Rodrigo screams in rage and lunges at me, I dodge and grab the woman cutting up my girl. I push her towards Carter and he disarms her and throws her out of the room.

"How's your dick?" I taunt Riggo as he lunges for me.

"Reconstructed not thanks to you" dammit I hoped they wouldn't fix the thing.

I hit his jaw and he falls back. He somehow gets up quickly as fuck and punches my cheek hard enough for me to see dots.

From the corner of my eye I see Carter fighting two men and Rora trying to untie herself.

I take my gun out and shoot one of the guards, Carter stabs the other. I didn't want to do that in front of Rora but we need to get her out now. Rodrigo is trying to get to Rora with a knife in his hand.

I tackle him to the floor as he's about to stab Rora but grunt in pain as the knife digs into my side. I hear Rory scream my name. I get off of Riggo an Carter shoots his leg so he can't move.

Rora is still calling for me. Carter unties her and helps her off the table.

"It's okay baby we'll be okay" I tell her from where I'm lying on the floor. Woah, her belly is huge now. She looks gorgeous. Such a beautiful sight.

Aurora

"Phoenix! Please wake up baby please don't die I need you we need you" I cry. He grunts but stays awake.

"I'll be fine just help me up" he stubbornly says.

"Stay there!" I say as more blood gushes out form the movement.

"Rora let me help" Carter says from beside me, he grabs some gauze from the tool cart and presses it to the wound. I don't think it hit any vitals but it's deep and the blood loss could kill him.