The Silver Werewolf

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yuri:"This discovery of mine has answers to all the weird questions you've asked yourself for the past month or so. Let's start with Y/N's training. When she trained with her powers, she couldn't get Hyunjin's powers, for some reason. That reason was that her power was already taken."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What is he talking about?

Yuri:"And the legend says The Silver Werewolf was supposed to beat his or her rival, which is G-Dragon, with ease. But Miss Y/N had a problem defeating him every time she met him."

I shook my head from all informations, I already knew, coming in my head again.

Yuri:"And last but not least, you have a similar power to one of The White Warriors which seemed very suspicuous to me."

Jimin:"What- Yuri, what are you trying to say? You're confusing me."

Yuri:"My prince, don't you see? What I'm trying to say is... your mother was one of The White Warriors."

My eyes widened at the information and I immediately stood up from the shock.

Yuri:"But not just any Warrior. It was the prettiest of them all, Miss Hyunjin herself."

I turned around and was met with a picture of a woman which was supposedly my mother. That's why she seemed familiar to me.

Jimin:"That's... oh my god, everything makes sense now. Why Y/N doesn't have her powers, why I was better than the rest, why she can't defeat GD."

I turned back to Yuri with a smile.

Jimin:"Because she isn't even The Silver Werewolf! The Silver Werewolf is only a person with all of these powers combined. But why?"

Yuri:"Well, I think Moon Goddess wasn't stupid and knew someone will try to steal all of their powers. So she put a spell that whoever kills The White Warriors DOESN'T get their powers. His or her child does. And because you were probably born before Hyunjin was killed, you got her power."

I sat back down in confusion.

Jimin:"But who's The Silver Werewolf now?"

Yuri:"I think The Silver Werewolf is just a title. Y/N's mother knew Y/N will doubt herself when it comes to her abilities. So she created a name that would have a great value to your people so her daughter would feel important and needed. That way she would at least try to fight G-Dragon. If every White Warrior had their children, these children would have to assemble to defeat him together. But it looks like G-Dragon was one step ahead of them and already knew about this inheritance of powers. "

Jimin:"So you're telling me I believed in something that didn't even exist? It was just a name? Wow."

Yuri:"Are you upset, my prince?"

Jimin:"No, no. I'm okay, don't worry. Just proceeding these informations."

The robot chuckled and shook his head but gave me a mysterious smile.

Yuri:"How about you try to save the city between your thinking?"

I scoffed.

Jimin:"I can't get out of this room, remember? Only The Silver Werewolf..."

Yuri gave me a smug look and I suddenly got a lot of energy and a big smile on my face.

Jimin:"Why didn't you tell me earlier! Yuri, open the door!"

Yuri:"Your wish is my command."

The golden doors opened and I sprinted out as soon as possible but I couldn't gotten far because a call for my name stopped me. I turned around to look at Yuri's worried face.