He took sleepy Yeonjun to his room and it didn't took him a minute to fall in the deep slumber. He just drop on the bed and was fast asleep, while Taehyung he was sitting there on the chair by the bed.

He kept on thinking about earlier.

Go and talk to him. He was angry because of us we should apologize to him.

"But Yoongi said let him be for today."

Will you be at peace with it?

"Ummm no."

So get up and go.

"Okay then if you feel JK is still angry let me know"

Fine.

Taehyung stood up and left the room quietly.  He went toward Jungkook's room and stood by the door. He can smell the strong scent of Jungkook.

It was still same, still dominating and still strong. Taehyung felt weak and small infront of it. He can't master up the courage to open the door. He can't talk to him right now.

He turned to leave but suddenly he felt like he don't have the control on his body.

Don't you dare to leave.

V growled at him. It was first time that V gave him order. V has always been cooperative with him then why was he being like this.

Taehyung didn't wanted but his body betrayed him. He knocked but didn't got any response. He felt happy but it didn't lasted long as his hand moved to the door. He opened the door and saw Jungkook sitting by the edge of the bed.

Taehyung got in and closed the door gently behind him. He leaned his back against the door not going too close to Jungkook and thank God his wolf didn't forced him this time.

"Uh-uhmm J-Jungkook?"

Jungkook didn't lifted his head, he just lifted his eyes and looked at him. And yes he WAS angry. Taehyung can clearly see the fire in his eyes. It scares him.

"S-sorry f-for earlier. And Thank...." Taehyung couldn't complete the sentence as Jungkook stood up.

Taehyung stopped midway seeing Jungkook standing up and coming toward him. He isn't the one he knows. He is someone else.

"SORRY? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ?" Jungkook shouted for the first time.

Taehyung flinched on the noise. He never saw Jungkook is this form. It was hell scary. He was really angry. Tears welled in Taehyung's eyes.

His wolf was already whimpering inside as he saw Jungkook coming towards him with slow yet dominating steps.

He is really angry Tae. I've never seen him this mad. Do not say anything that can make him more angry.

Taehyung felt like his body got numb all of a sudden. His wolf trapped him in this mess willingly and now he threw all of it on his shoulder.

Jungkook stood right infront of him and slammed both hands on his both sides trapping in between. Taehyung yelped and looked down.

"J-Jungkook I-I-I'm really sorry. I-I don't k-know how i l-lost track b-but Bogum w-was there t-to h-help...."

"You are a fucking Omega Taehyung, with no strength . You can't fucking protect yourself didn't you remember that? Stop being a burden."

Taehyung didn't knew why but these words hurt him so fucking much. He cursed his wolf for dragging him here. Burden? That's what Jungkook think about him. Who is he to say that? He don't know him. He knows nothing.

Taehyung felt like yelling at him but nothing came out of his mouth except the broken sobs. He was hurt by his words. His voice seemed stuck in his throat.

"Who is that Bogum?" Jungkook said with authority and Taehyung didn't had any other choice then to tell him.

"I-i don't know....... he came there and saved me from Min-ho" Taehyung's eyes widened as those words slipped out of his mouth.

"MIN-Ho? WHAT WAS HE DOING THERE? WHAT DID HE DO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BOGUM SAVED YOU?" Jungkook yelled on the top of his lungs. Taehyung was sure everyone in the mansion would be able to hear him. It was bad idea talking to him.

"N-nothing." Taehyung said and Jungkook held him by both shoulders with a firm grip causing him whimper in pain.

"TELL. ME" Taehyung didn't wanted to say anything. He don't know what will Jungkook do if he knew what did Min-ho tried to do.

"H-he w-was....."

"SPEAK UP" Taehyung flinched again.

"He was trying to...... m-mark me." Jungkook pushed him causing his head to bump with the door. Taehyung yelp and held the back of his head with both hands.

"What did you say? Mark you?" Jungkook's eyes shined bright golden. "And Bogum saved you!!!" He said looking at Taehyung. His voice was dangerously calm and low.

Taehyung felt shiver running down his spine. He was very frightened by now. Jungkook was behaving like an animal.

"Leave" Jungkook said

"J-Jungkook..."

"Leave"

"Just Listen...."

"Get out."

"J-jung....."

"GET OUT" 

Taehyung was startled. Jungkook used his true blood voice on him. He was shaking under the authority.

He left the room and ran outside. He was hurt, every single action of Jungkook hurts him. His words, his touch, his glare every single thing.

He was blank completely blank. He didn't know what should he do. He shifted in his wolf form and ran outside the mansion. He wanted to be away from this place, from him.

He didn't though abut anything, he just shifted and ran and ran and ran unknown of where he was going. Every single thing hurts.

It feels like someone stabbed him thousand times....

Hello Army 💜💜
New chapter..... read and vote and comment and follow me please 😊
I purple you💜💜