"He seem quite pissed right now."

"Oh he'll be okay by the time we will reach the pack house."

"I wish. He scares me."

"Yeah me too. He is always calm and his this side is scary."

"Indeed."

They ran back to the point where they left their bags. During whole time Yoongi tried to talk to Jungkook but he closed the link. Yoongi knew Jungkook is angry and there is something really serious cz Jungkook never let JK take control just like that.

Jk is quite comfortable with being at the back of mind but sometimes when things bother him too much he takes control of Jungkook's human form.

And right now Jungkook is in full control of JK and he isn't even fighting back to take control. They reached there and without waiting for them Jungkook changed his clothes and ran inside the mansion.

All three of them shared a shocked glance and then both brothers looked at Yoongi for like trying to know he answers.

"Something is really bothering him." Yoongi said while changing back to his shorts.

"Should we talk to him?" Yeonjun said as Jungkook was always like a friend and a big brother to him. He felt utterly comfortable around Jungkook.

"Not now. Jk is controlling him and he is really pissed. Now is not the good time." Yoongi said.

"We should talk in the morning. It's already getting late." Taehyung said and they both also nodded. After being in proper clothes they went inside the house.

"Oh hi boys." A woman greeted them who might be in her early 30s. Yoongi went and kissed her on cheek.

"Hey mom." He said and both brothers quickly bowed to the Luna.

"Good evening Luna" Taehyung said follwed by Yeonjun. "I'm Kim Taehyung and he is Yeonjun."

"Hello Taehyung, hello Yeonjun. I'm Min Ae-Ri. It's nice meeting you. Make yourself at home." Luna said while patting both of their's backs.

"Thank you Luna. It's an honor for us" Taehyung said.

"Where is the other one?" Luna said to Yoongi who chuckled seeing Luna's expression which she always made when Jungkook don't come to meet her first.

"He went to his room. JK's trouble." He said and Luna nodded while chuckling.

"They are quite normal means this usually happens."

I think but he changed real quick. You saw the worried expression of other when he came there. He is definitely pissed because of me.

"Us" Taehyung said and signed forgetting that he standing infront of Luna.

"What happened?" Luna asked making Taehyung gulp in fear.

"N-nothing ..... I'm j-just tired."

"Oh dear go have some rest. If you need you can take Grandma's special medicine it will help your body to relax. This often happens after Full Moon. No need to be nervous about it." Luna said politely and took her leave to let the boys rest.

Yoongi bid his goodbye to both of them and walked to his room. Yeonjun was also tired as he just shifted so his body can't hold Fennec's fatigue really well.

Taehyung was worried about Jungkook. His behavior was bothering him more than it should. He was feeling restless. He kept on pushing away the urge to go and talk to him.