I chuckled softly. "I did and I don't break a promise!" I exclaimed. He pet my hair happily before leaning down to smell my hair, taking in a deep breath. He'd already placed many hickies on my neck from previous encounters, but he seemed to enjoy it so much. I never wanted to scold him for just being himself.

Tsukasa gently attacked my neck before pulling back. He placed his tongue on my cheek before moving to my lips and placing his tongue in my mouth. He moaned softly, exploring my mouth once again.

I pulled back for air and smiled softly when he licked up the thin line of spit connecting our mouths. "Mhm, you always taste so good. I'll never get tired of it~" Tsukasa smirked. Tsukasa took my wrist in his and brought me over to a wall, quickly pinning my wrists above my head. "Oh, how I've longed to see you like this," He slurred.

I chuckled playfully. "You sure are interesting, Tsukasa," I teased, sticking my tongue out. He licked his lips and smirked. "Kitten, don't tease me," He whined. "That wasn't what I was doing!" I exclaimed playfully.

Tsukasa went near my neck once again. He carefully licked most of the area of my neck. "Everyone will know who you belong to," Tsukasa smirked breathing down my neck. He held my wrists up with one of his hands. His other hand slithered under my shirt and caressed the skin.

He moved down and lifted up my shirt halfway and started to suck on the skin. He pulled my shirt back down and looked up at me before taking my chin and kissing me passionately. Tsukasa's hand returned to the bare skin under my shirt and teasingly played with my bra strap. I broke the kiss, laughing.

"That tickles!" I chuckled. Tsukasa smiled before letting go of my wrist to cup my cheeks and kiss me again, our bodies as close as they could humanely be. Suddenly, strange sounds could be heard. Tsukasa pulled back and went to the broadcasting room and looked out the window. I followed him down.

"Why are there so many apparitions down there? Why are they all fighting?" I asked frantically. "Huh?! One just dissapeared!" I exclaimed loudly. Tsukasa looked distraught.

"It's the severance,"

My eyes widened. "The severance? I thought that was just a myth. We won't dissapear, right?" I asked, fear clear in my E/C eyes. Tsukasa looked down at his hands as it started to seperate. "I'm sorry, kitten,"

I shook my head. "No! I just got you back again! We can't let Chloe's sacrifice be in vain!" I cried. Slowly, I noticed myself start to break. Tears slowly made their way down my face. Memories replaying in my mind.

☆~~☆

I got a little scared at the sudden contact. I'm not supposed to be talking to them at all! But, he sounds so desperate. I sighed as I quickly grabbed his hands and took them off of me.

"Okay! Okay, I'm talking to you now! We good?" I spoke frantically. I saw the apparition smile brightly.

"Yeah! Like I said, I'm Tsukasa! Who are you?" He asked excited. By now, he had forgotten about his mission to find Sakura and Natsuhiko.

I smiled and nodded my head. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N)! You're an apparition! That's really cool! I haven't spoken to one besides the mokke in so long!" I exclaimed happily as I smiled brightly. I studied his features, I'm not sure why, but he did look familiar.