Is it wrong that you make me strong?

Börja om från början

As I looked up, my eyes immediately met his green ones. We knew we were thinking the same thing.

"Also got a lot of missed calls and messages? Literally everyone, Cheri included, texted me... My phones exploding...", he said, coming closer.

Rolling my eyes mentally again. Of course Cheri just HAD to text my boy huh? Urghhh... this b-

"Uh-huh...", I said bored. But what the hell was I bored for? We were ought to get in trouble right about now

"Shit- Harry.. we can't just stay up here the whole morning...We gotta think of something, we gotta do something..."

"Yeah, I obviously know that ... but I really don't have any idea what to do.....Breakfast's like in 5 minutes... fuckk...can we just go down like this in our pjs and say we went for a walk...?"

"I think both of us, looking like this is a bit weird... But the going- on- a -walk thing is a good suggestion. But first, let us change. We have to go to our rooms. Now."

I pulled Harrys arm and we headed to the door which leads to the elevator. While heading there, for a second I felt like I was walking in slow motion, like in the movies, you know? I reminisced about the past hours, how we opened up to each other, how we saw shooting starts in the night sky and how we laid arm in arm quietly observing the little people of London wandering cluelessly through the night. In the little time needed to get to the metal door, in the few meters , in my heart I felt something. Like I immediately knew he and I had something incomprehensibly special, something unique, a very strong, one of a kind bond. And I knew that I was never letting anything or anyone dangerous near us again. He was far to precious, far to special to me for me to let anyone (especially Simon that dickhead!!!!) ruin us.

Is it love? I can't tell you. Yet. I know I am very very well capable of loving someone like him. He is everything and anything I ever wanted. Maybe I already do love him, but right now it's too early for me to assume it. I'm too young to comprehend it. But that doesn't matter at all to me because I can and will wait for him, for us. I want to wait to explore the big world with him, I want to travel, get to know other cultures and people with him and only him, I want it to be him and I in the end, so happily. And yes, you might think ewww that sounds cheesy! And to be quite honest, before meeting him, I would've agreed with you. Since I know him, I am an improved person. Every day anew, he makes me want to be the best version of myself. He teaches me kindness and understanding, he teaches me how to interact and deal with every day problems, he helps me manage my stress, he teaches me to embrace and love my flaws, he is so kind and pure- hearted, that every single day again, I want to be a better man. Just by seeing him my hatred and aggression flows away. He is truly my muse. And I don't know what I would do without him now that I've got him.

Exactly 8:00 a.m. In the elevator

"Okay, so we'll run to our rooms, get dressed as fast as we can and meet at the elevator in 15 minutes. No showering or anything like that- we really have to hurry.", he nods and smiles slightly.

Awww his dimples

Bing

As the doors open to our floor, I calmly place a weak kiss on his cheek and he blushes. He smiles, we turn around, and rush out of the elevator- our paths splitting.

8:17 a.m. at the elevator

As both of us get in I get nervous about telling Harry my idea about our excuse in case anyone won't buy our 'taking a walk' story.

"Louis? Why are you so quiet? Everything is fine. If you are, you don't need to worry about breakfast. No one will say a word if we simply tell them we forgot breakfast was at 8."