Chapter 4 : Thought You Knew

Sadie's breathing wasnt calm and she didnt feel close to it. From the moment she saw that video, her heart had been racing and she felt like teleporting to nowhere. How could Taint do that to her? Of course he would. He didnt know her worth and her dignity or anything she ever thrived to do for him.

From when she woke up, she had concluded that this guy - the gang leader - knew everything about her from her purse which had her ID and other things or from a hacker or something, cuz if not he wouldn't have known she was with Taint, right? Then the second certain thing was that Taint did drugs took them from gang leader and ended up not paying and fucking up even more by getting gang leader's 'possession' pregnant. Sadie knew if she was in gang leader's shoes she would've  wanted to kill Taint just as bad as he wanted to do right now most probably.

Sure she was heartbroken and beyond mad and disappointed at Taint, but happy memories of how their relationship and the betrayal still made her think twice on what she was on to do but the more she thought of all the bad things he had done she went back to sqaure one - Last night she had put herself on the track to talk to Taint about their relationship and so she was gonna do. Before doing anything, Sadie wanted to hear Taint out even though gang leader wasnt about that.

Sadie stepped out of the black tinted G Wagon she had been in with gang leader and his men, with her phone and a piece of paper with some digits that he told her to call once she had Taint on spot and was ready for them to come take him away. Taking a deep breath, Sadie made her way into their house.

"Oh youre back. Where were you?" Taint stood up from the coach approaching Sadie, compared to yesterday Sadie could tell he had calmed down.
"God, what happened to you? You look worn out?" Taint put his hands on her shoulder.

He had no idea. The Taint infront of Sadie was the one she knew and love- the concerned one - but now she didnt even know who he really was. Was he two faced ? Or was it drugs? She didnt even know.

"We gotta talk." Sadie went striaght to the point.

"I know and if its about the game - you know Im sorry. Its just - you know how it is." Taint claimed pouting and trying to win her over, like he always did. Sweet talking and acting innocnet.

Sadie was beyong disgusted by the insolent fool infront of her, it was like her eyes were open now - she could see all she had fell for and all she had been blinded by. Was this the love? Was this the guy she had been with? Was this all she had been a loser and naive girl to?

"No i dont, Taint! I dont!" She screamed taken him aback.

Sadie was raging.

"I dont see why and how you would be acting all violent like a stranger and arrogant at me for some stupid ass game! And it aint all about that, cuz if I thought I knew you in and out I was a fool." She looked him up and down.

"No, babe what you saying? You know me more than anyone." Taint claimed lying in and out.

"You really? I know the fact that you take drugs?" The moment she said that, Taint's eyes popped and his mouth opened.
"Or that you stole em and didnt pay back. Or wait... the fact that you got the drug dealer's possession pregnant?" She tried to stay calm but as she said it, she couldn't hold it in.

"You met Ryan? How?" Taint was shocked and confused.

Ryan? Sadie asked herself if that was his name - but this wasnt the time for that. Who cared when she wasnt going to see him again?

"So all of it is true." Sadie chuckled.

"Listen, I didnt get anyone pregnant yes... I did fuck some girls but -,"

"While we were together. " she said and it wasnt a question her eyes narrowing and dark

Sadie felt like climbing this guy and beating the fuck out of him, but she trusted if he didnt have any explanation Ryan would do it for her.

"It was the drugs and trust me I didnt mean to hurt you but - you know how it is without my parents. I dont have anyone-,"

"Oh so Im a joke to you? Just some fling? A toy? Or some girl who feeds yo ass, supports you through everything, deals with your shit and makes your dick wet?!!!" Taint had never seen this side of Sadie but it  was obvious he was shocked and afraid.

"No.., it aint like that. Sadie listen to me... you know I love you! You do!" Taint held onto Sadie as tears gathered in her eyes.
"I hate that you had to find it out the way you did but - I love you. And Im so freaking sorry." Taint begged.

Sadie saw the glow in his eyes and sincerity he was so good at putting up. Like he always did, he dragged her into his body trying to warm and calm her down and while she normally felt warm when he did that but this time she felt cold the moment the next sentence came out from his mouth.

"You gotta help me run away." Sadie pulled away in disbelief to meet his eyes.
"He is gonna kill me, so I gotta run Sadie. And you gotta help me. Leave this between us and Ill be back when I'm sure I am safe."

What the fuck did she expect! This guy, who was he? What was he? He didnt even care about her or know her worth. Sadie watched as Taint blabbered some shit for her to book him a flight to Detroit as he went up to pack his bag as he said and she felt another part of her die. She couldnt beleive this was the guy she had been dealing with and thought was gonna be her husband. She felt like a joke and a clown to him and the relationship. The thought of people telling her they told her so made a nut in her stomach. She felt her tears dry down and again she couldnt even cry - she just couldnt.

Ryan was gonna kill Her if she didnt bring him.

Sadie looked down at her phone and the paper with the number. If Taint was gonna be this selfish and inconsiderate so was she. He was going down.

"Detriot right, baby?" Sadie said in a sweet voice.

"Yes yes. The next flight." He said from his room.

Sadie shot back an okay like one of the stepford wives as she jogged upstairs to her room. She went fast, grabbing her LV duffle bag and rushing to her drawers and throwing whatever she saw. She ran to the toilet took all necessary stuff and all she would need for a while and things she that were dearest to her. She zipped up her duffle bag and went back down stairs to the kitchen and dailed the number to put the phone to her ear.

"He is in the second room, by the end of the hallway." Sadie whispered to her phone.

"Aight." Ryan answered before she hung up.

Sadie took a breath. There was no going back from this. She clutched her duffle bag in her hands and turned for the backdoor and walked out not forgetting to lock, knowing Ryan and his men will be coming through the front door to get Taint. Sadie didnt even care or think of what Ryan was going to do with Taint, all she knew was - he deserved it.

***