Revealing The Secret

Hours later

All the Titans on Infant, Skull and Monster Island were immediately woken by sudden alpha roars from Godzilla.

Fuyu: what the?

Gorosaurus: what's Godzilla roaring for?

Zilla and Komodithrax looked at eachother, feeling this might be about Junior.

Anguirus: I dunno but he definitely sounds stressed, let's go check.

Spitka, Mothra, Gamera and Anguirus arrived on Lagos Island

Anguirus: Godzilla, what's the matter?

Godzilla: *calling out* Junior!! Junior!!! JUNIOR!!!

Mothra: my love please, calm yourself, what's the matter and who's Junior?

Try as he might, be could no longer keep the secret any longer.

Godzilla: 6 days ago I destroyed an Apex laboratory and took a huge cage that Apex was trying to escape with.

Anguirus: what was in the cage?

Godzilla: it was a little baby Godzilla, I decided to call him Junior.

Spitka: WHAT?? YOU HAVE A BABY?

Godzilla: yes, Spitka. I for a while tried teach him things and bond with him.

Mothra: why didn't you tell us about this from the beginning?

Godzilla: I was a little afraid people would mock me for having a child, but I did tell Zilla and Komodithrax about it because I needed help.

Gamera: where's Junior now?

Godzilla: I don't know, I have to find him fast!

Gamera: I'll help you find him.

Spitka: count me in as well!

Anguirus: I'll help to!

Mothra: let's go my love! Let's find our child!

Apex base

Junior was kept in a large cage in the centre of the base, Junior looked around afraid. While in an interrogation room, Jonah was interrogating Ren.

Alan: so, what you know of Monarch's next plan?

Ren: I'm not telling you until you let Junior go.

Clark: *enters* I'm afraid we cannot do that. Clone 67 is very important to me, if you can't take down Godzilla, why not make one of your own? And make him stronger than the original.

Ren: where's Madison and Ilene..?

Alan: safe, for now. Now tell us what else does Monarch now

As Ren refused to reveal anything, the Titans along with Monarch was hard at work trying to find Junior.

In Madison and Michael's cell

Madison: i'm scared...*holds Michael close*

Michael: me too, but i'll keep you safe *holds her close as well despite blushing*