The Clones

Monarch and G-Team burst into the base and looked around, first they navigated through the tunnels, carefully.

Mark: any signs of Titan DNA?

Aaron: not yet...whoa, hold on. I'm getting huge signs of Titan DNA coming from this room *points on the tablet* The bio labs.

Griffin: move in, Brody, clear the door!

Ford; got it! *Uses a laser cutter to break the door down* okay, we're in!

The team entered the bio labs and all stopped dead in their tracks to the horror of the entire site.

Aaron: my... God...

What the base's labs contained was evidence of creating a clone from Godzilla's DNA, around the team were test tubes containing grotesque failed clones of the King. The sight was incredibly disturbing as each clone was just as grotesque and horrific as the other. One such clone contained evidence of mixing Godzilla;s DNA with a rose

Many clones were horrific mixes of other DNA, the very looks was incredibly disturbing.

Ford: this is what Apex has been doing with that severed arm of Godzilla...that's just sick!

Ren: The arrogance of man... thinking nature is in our control...

Clark: and not the other way round!

Clark Nelson, CEO of Apex appeared on the large screen above.

Alan: well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in.

Martinez: what are these things?!

Clark: genetic copies we tried to make using Godzilla's DNA, they didn't do too well, I'm afraid.

Ren: you sick fools, gambling with nature trying to make it a weapon!

Clark: that's enough, you surely won't be alive to see our grand achievement.

Before anyone could continue, massive stomping was heard as well as the radar beeping as something approached.

Clark: scientist, report! What's going on??

Apex Scientist: it's Godzilla...

Clark: WHAT!?!