Parenting 101

Monster Island

Zilla and Komodithrax were looking at their daughter Komodozilla who was making castles in a small little sandpit, the two mates smiled seeing their daughter have fun.

Godzilla: *arrives* mind if I sit with you two?

Komodithrax: we don't mind the slightest, your highness. Hehe that rhymes.

Godzilla chuckled at the comment and sat in between the couple watching Komodozilla with them.

Godzilla; she's grown

Zilla: yep, fully learnt how to hunt, swim and shoot atomic breath. She learnt this just sometime after her growth spurts.

Godzilla: wow...in how long?

Komodithrax: in just 6 months after her birth

Godzilla: hmm... Zilla? Komodithrax? You're not gonna believe this but...*whispering* I've got a son...

Zilla: what?

Godzilla: *whispers a little louder* i've got a son

Komodithrax: a little louder, please?

Godzilla: I'VE GOT A SON!!!

Total silence, Komodozilla who heard turned at her parents

Komodozilla: Mom? Dad? Is there something i should be worried about?

Komodithrax: no, sweetie you go back to your castles

Komodozilla: okay, Mom *does so*

Zilla: how..? I mean, I don't recall your species producing eggs asexually...did you?

Godzilla: I didn't, I destroyed a laboratory that had many horrifically grotesque copies of me, but unlike those abominations, Jr seems like the only one who's actually like me.... except different from age, personality and height.

Komodithrax: should we tell Mothra about this--

Godzilla: no, this remains between me and the both of you for now, I'm not ready to tell her or anyone else. Got it?

Both: alright

Godzilla: the reason why I've decided to just tell you two is because I need your help

Komodithrax: help with what?

Godzilla: how to be a father, you both know more about raising a kid than I've ever will.

Zilla: well, it's simple actually. When Komodozilla couldn't hunt or swim yet. We teached her how things work for Titans, such as how the natural order works, the Hollow Earth, the islands.

Komodithrax: And to help her be creative we played with her often such as splashing eachother or playing catch. We even got Kong to make a little doll for her when she was an infant.

Godzilla: wow...

Zilla: in 6 months after her birth, she fully grows and learns how to hunt, swim and shoot atomic breath.

Godzilla: you're kidding! Prove it

Zilla: we will. Sweetheart, could you come here please?

Komodozilla happily walked up to Godzilla and her parents

Zilla: mind showing Mr Godzilla your atomic breath?

Komodozilla: sure! *Her spines glow blue and green and blast an atomic beam into the sky*

Godzilla: woah! That's amazing kid!

Komodithrax: all you need to do to be a father is treat your kid kindly, discipline them if their in trouble and train them how to do things well.

While Zilla and Komodithrax continued giving Godzilla advice back on Lagos Island, trouble was soon brewing