Coo Coo Bird

Infant Island, 2 days later

Ren's team had housed at Infant Island to continue studying Junior, Mothra as well as Battra were both fine with visitors on their island for a while, Ilene was having coffee with her sister Ling who was with them.

Ling: so the baby is just 2 weeks old?

Ilene: that's right, in the coming months it'll grow, he fell under attack from Gabara but luckily Godzilla showed up to stop him.

Ling: *sees Mothra* Hello, Mosura

Ilene: Mosura *Bows* what can we do for you?

Mothra: sorry to disturb, but I've been feeling like Godzilla's hiding something from me and the other Titans. I believe you both might know what it is.

The Chen twins looked at eachother with concern, knowing Godzilla would probably be mad if they spilt the beans about Junior.

Ling: sorry, Mosura but all we can say it's nothing to worry about and Godzilla will eventually tell about it. Right now he's not ready.

Mothra: *cooed in disappointment but nodded* very well. I trust him. *to Ilene* Ilene, i forgot to ask myself: What's Ren like to you? is he nice?

Ling: *giggles* well?

Ilene: *face flushing* well, he and i have been going out a little, but he seems a little busy right now with studying Junior. Other than that he's been so nice to me, i think he and i are 

Back at the Island's base camp, Alex was going to try and ask Tracy out, for a while now he had grown certain feelings for her like Madison and Michael had for eachother. However he was unsuccessful in asking her out

This caught the attention of Spitka and Phoenix who were about to put their wingman and winggirl skills to the test. All they need to do is try and get Alex and Tracy to get together.

Phoenix: you and I have been spying on couples alot, in parks, on beaches, even in cities or towns, what do the girls like most.?

Spitka: hmm, chocolate?

Phoenix: Titans making chocolate? Nah...

Spitka: a picnic? Oh, wait! How about flowers?! Infant Island's got a great beautiful flower field. I'm sure we can find one to give to Alex to give to Tracy!

Phoenix: Flowers? Hmmm that'll work, but what flower we should use?

Spitka: how about the Saegusa Rose?

Phoenix: Spitka... you're a genius ya Moron! Let's go!

The two Titans head off to find the rose in Mothra's garden, there were over 100s of them, all they needed was one small enough to give to Alex. Spitka searched while Phoenix kept an eye out for Mothra or Battra.

Spitka: Hmm? Let's see here. This one or this one? Or maybe this one? Or this one?

Phoenix; just find one small enough for a human to carry

Spitka: I'm trying. Hmm? How about this one? Nah, maybe this one? Nah

Phoenix:.... *Looks at her wing staring at a nonexistent watch*

Spitka: found a small one!

Phoenix: sssshhh! We don't want to alert Mothra or Battra...

Spitka: sorry...

The two leave and find Alex having his lunch, the human gasped as he saw them

Spitka: hi, Alex we meet again

Alex: y-yeah! Is there something up

Phoenix: we both noticed you were trying to express feelings to the girl called Tricey Billipss

Alex: ppfff HAHAHAHA!! *wipes tears of laughter* it's Tracy Phillips.

Phoenix; oh, sorry

Spitka: *chuckles* we came to give you this to her *hands him the Saegusa Rose* hopefully she'll like it

Alex: oh, thank you very much! I can't thank--

Tracy: Alex?

Spitka and Phoenix immediately vanished when Tracy showed up

Tracy: what's that you got there?

Alex: *hiding the rose* oh ugh...well um...it's for you! *Shows*

Tracy immediately gasped at the flower, completely captivated by it's beauty.

Tracy: It's beautiful, Alex! *Hugs him very tightly*

Alex: *after hugging takes a deep breath* Tracy...um, would you like to go on a walk with me through the island?

Tracy: *smiles* sure! I've always wanted to see the sights of Infant Island!

Without hesitation, Tracy took Alex's hand and the two walked off while Spitka and Phoenix watched in amazement, their wingman/girl skills worked! Well, in a way they did.

Alex in his mind had very romantic thoughts

Alex's mind-"OH MY GOD I HAVE A COO COO BIRD MY DREAMS COME TRUE"