1

Disclaimer: Okay so I'm going to be uploading this book two chapters at a time. So keep your eyes peeled and stay tuned for the next two chapters!

-It was a cool Halloween night, and Skid and Pump were just about finished with their trick or treating for the night. And at the end of trick or treating, Skid and Pump would always go back to one of their houses while the other spends the night. This year, they went back to Skid's house.

-And of course Skid's mother approved of Pump spending a night, but only because Skid's mom was very close friends with Pump's mom and the four of them were very close.

*And so, when the two got back to Skid's house, they decided to immediately get out of their costumes and into some pajamas so they could go to bed and count their candy in the morning. Once they finished gathering some pajamas, they decided to get out of their costumes right away. But, something told Pump to let Skid take off their mask first.

Skid:"Okay! The jammies are all ready for us to get into! So, do you want to take off your costume first, or should I?" They asked him.

*Although Skid and Pump normally take off their costumes at their own houses, Pump decided to let Skid take off their mask first. But only because Pump wanted to keep his pumpkin costume on a bit longer.

Pump:"Actually skid, you can take yours off first. I don't know, but I'm just not ready to take mine off yet." He told his friend.

*Skid smiled and raised up their hands to take off their skeleton mask. Meanwhile, Pump went to go see what Skid's mom was making for dinner. But when Pump came back to Skid's room, he noticed something shocking. Nevertheless, Skid's Skeleton mask was sitting in the corner of Skid's room next to their closet and Skid was busy combing their hair when they hadn't noticed that their friend had came back to check on them. And eventually, Pump spoke up.

Pump:"Skid? Are you a girl?"