Chapter 17: A Date and a Attempt of Assassination

Start from the beginning

Kurokami's POV

"Hmm, okay." I said as I went over to my room and pulled out my favorite balisong. I then gave it a few flicks and spins, "Don't worry Fubuki~ I will help you with your relationship. I will help you, white one." I said as I went to my room with my balisong and packed my gear for tonight. All I am going to bring is a paper clip to lockpick the door, my knife, and some cloth if things get...bloody. I never really killed someone, but I was pretty well trained in combat. "Don't worry white one, onesan will help you..." I said.

" I said

Dusk's (Khonsu) POV

We were currently playing some games to kill time. "Hey Ayame." Mio said suddenly as she moved her chess piece. "Yeah?" Ayame said as she moved her pawn in front of Mio's pawn. "Do you want to move in with us?" She asked and since I was just spectating, I looked at Mio. "Are you sure?!" Ayame asked happily, "Sou!" Mio smiled. "You hang with us all the time, you can move in." Mio said. "Yatta! I would love to!" Ayame said happily, "You can sleep with me." Mio said, "What about my setup?" Ayame asked. "You can move to my room..." I said and Ayame blushed, "Nani? I-It's not right though!" Ayame said, her face is as red as her eyes. "Nani? No, I mean I will move out of my room and you can take my room." I facepalmed.

"Then where will you go?" Ayame asked me, "Mio, don't you have a basement?" I asked. "S-sou, I don't usually go down there so it looks like no one has been down there for years." She said, "Why? Are you scared?" I teased. "N-n-no! Definitely not!" She stuttered, "Hmm, okay." I said. "So, do you want to show me the basement?" I asked, "S-sure!" Mio said as she stood up and we went to the kitchen. There was a door to the right and Mio opened it, Ayame was behind me. Mio then switched on the stair lights and we went down the stairs. We then reached the bottom and Mio was right, it was really dusty down here and there were boxes full of stuff, but otherwise, it looks pretty cozy down here. There were two rooms here and I had a great idea. "Okay, so I would totally live down here, but we are going to do a lot of cleaning." I said and then I turned around and saw that Mio and Ayame all left when they heard the word "cleaning". I then sighed, "I guess I will have to do this by myself." I said to myself as I made my way up.