"Does it look like we have the time to discuss this!"

Everyone glanced around, wondering where the hell my voice had come from. I was still a chameleon, blending into my surroundings so nobody could see me.

"Oh-that's Malfoy," Fred explained, seeing the looks of bewildered confusion on the adults' faces. "Disillusionment charm. I told you, we have a plan."

Everything happened fast after that, too fast for it to properly be processed. Nobody had the chance to say anything or continue telling us how stupid we were for doing this because the air cracked-the sky practically splitting in half as tens of dozens of dark wizards formatted in front of us.

Spells were being fired from every angle, coming at us, being thrown at them. I stood there frozen; unseen.

"We'll hold them off! You go in, Harry!" Sirius yelled over his shoulder at Harry and Ron, simultaneously flicking his wand over and over again, throwing one Stupefy after the next.

Jet of light was fuelling in every direction. Molly Weasley stunned three times in a row until one dark wizard fell to the ground.

"Ginny-watch out!" Hermione shoved Ginny aside before she could get stunned, yelling 'Expelliarmus' to knock the wand out of a dark wizard's hands.

The Weasley twins had thrown up a Protego, a shield charm to reflect spells and block physical entities.

There was too much going on, so much chaos and light flying and beaming in every direction. Screams and panic bustled around. I watched as Potter and Ron kicked the door to the house open, light flashing through the windows as they threw spells at whoever waited inside.

"Draco-now!" Hermione yelled at me, in no particular direction.

I jetted past the field, barging into the house.

"Potter."

"We got him," Potter heaved, his wand pointed in a disciple's face as one of Samael's allies lied back on the ground, scrambling away from Potter. "Go on, Draco. Find her. Get her out."

Ron guarded the front door, ready to fight away anyone who tried to come in.

I scrambled around the room until my eyes fell onto a wooden door on the far end of the room.

This is it.

The door creaked, almost eerily as I slowly pulled it open. I rushed down the grating stairs, nearly falling.

I froze.

Elysia sat in the dark, cradling her body as she hugged her knees to her chest with her head tucked down. Her body rocked back and forth as she huddled there, sitting on the concrete with her wrists restrained in steel cuffs that were chained, dead-bolted to the ground.

"Fold the paper. Crease. Fold it again. Crease. Flip it over."

I slowly walked towards her, my blood having gone cold. My heart felt like it was slowly being compressed, squeezed, having the blood drain slowly drain out from the organ. Fucking hell, this sight was painful to see. Excruciatingly.

Dried blood coated the floor around her, stained on her skin that was otherwise covered in cuts and bruises.

"Fold and crease. Fold again. Open the top flap. Crease left. Crease right." She muttered quietly to herself, her voice hoarse and nearly squeaking out.

I gasped for an intake of breath.

Oh, Elysia.

My heart ached for her, slow and sharp painful stabs over and over again.